Flight VN18 was the fourth and last one that the airport had received in its pilot period of welcoming flights carrying passengers with " vaccine passport s" to Vietnam.
Passengers must prove that they are in a good health condition, fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and show negative testing result to SARS-CoV-2 within 72 hours before departing, and follow all preventive measures throughout the trip.
The passengers will undergo seven-day concentrated medical quarantine in line with the Ministry of Health's regulations at FLC Ha Long hotel.
Van Don is the first airport in Vietnam to welcome international flights with seven-day medical quarantine scheme. So far, 943 Vietnamese citizens have been brought home under the programme./.
- The EU is plagued with divisions. Covid-19 vaccines are a golden chance to redeem the European project
- 20 test positive as passengers from UK come under scanner
- Six passengers on London-Delhi flight test positive for COVID-19'
- Hancock hails 'candle of hope' after another Covid vaccine breakthrough - but reveals UK has bought just 5million doses of Moderna's two-shot jab, meaning just 2.5m people will get it (and it won't be available until next spring)
- Russia and France wreak revenge on ISIS: Putin orders his warships in Med to work with French Navy as jihadists in Syria are pummelled from the air
- British travellers are held at German airports 'against their will' and made to sleep in one room together until they test negative for Covid - after more than a dozen countries ban ALL flights from UK
- US Army scientists at Walter Reed begin examining genetic profile of new UK 'Super-COVID' strain to see if it's vaccine resistant - as deaths in the US increase by 1,509 and new cases rise by 189K
- Now Spain bans British travellers as officials meet in Brussels today to co-ordinate a response amid calls from France for EU-wide restrictions with only Greece and Cyprus allowing entry
- Lorry drivers WILL be able to travel to France from tomorrow morning if they provide a negative Covid result - as UK 'prepares to test up to 6,000 hauliers a day using controversial Operation Moonshot rapid test'
- Former CDC director says COVID-19 'immunity passports' for vaccinated Americans could be the solution to getting U.S. 'back to a new normal'
- Charles de Gaulle heads to war: France sends its biggest warship to the Middle East after it pummels ISIS’s Raqqa stronghold in joint bombing campaign with Russia
- New COVID strain: UK travelers held at German airports
- Maharashtra: No RT-PCR test on asymptomatic passengers arriving from Europe, South Africa and Middle-East countries
- Coronavirus RECAP as Boris Johnson says 500,000 people have had vaccine so far
- Dominic Raab warns France its trawlers will have 'zero access' to British fish without a Brexit deal - and confirms that the UK WILL 'enforce our waters' as Royal Navy gunboats are put on standby to patrol the Channel
- France's ban on UK transport came as surprise, says Grant Shapps
- Road to safety: On the vaccine trail
- Tarras International Airport: The madness and genius of building it in the tiny Central Otago town
- Lorries queue at Dover to cross The Channel as Storm Bella delays ferries, while Grant Shapps urges France to ditch testing rule for drivers after just 36 Covid cases found among more than 15,000 swabs
- Vietnam to spend US$15.7 billion on expanding airports by 2030
Van Don airport welcomes passengers from France with “vaccine passport” have 538 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.