Hanoi (VNA) – Typhoon Dianmu and prolonged subsequent rains had wreaked havoc in many provinces and cities across the country such as Hoa Binh, Phu Tho, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai, Binh Dinh, Binh Thuan and Kon Tum as of 5pm on September 24, according to the Standing Office of the National Steering Committee for Disaster Prevention and Control.
The typhoon, the 6th storm entering the East Sea so far this year, damaged 39 houses and two schools, inundated 126 ha of rice and 34 ha of crops, destroyed one dyke and water pumping station, and caused landslides at 16 locations.
At present, traffic on national highways is basically smooth.
The office asked cities and provinces to closely keep track of downpours following the typhoon, raise public awareness of prevention and control measures, and pool resources to find two missing fishermen.
They were also required to regularly report to the Standing Office of the National Steering Committee for Disaster Prevention and Control , and the Office of the National Committee for Disaster Response and Search and Rescue./.
- Retro Roguelike Ruin of the Reckless Wreaks Havoc on Kickstarter
- Winds, heavy snowfall wreak havoc in Australia
- Linux/Moose Malware Wreaks Havoc on Social Networks
- Two fast-moving huge wildfires break out early Thursday burning as more than 10 other blazes burn across the state and it's revealed a herd of 500 GOATS helped save California's Reagan library from going up in flames
- Cloudgine’s Cloud Tech Similar to Crackdown 3’s Works on All Platforms; Here Is What it Can Do
- In-Depth: Darwinian_Coding: ( App_Services )
- Don’t Expect to Play as Monokuma From the Danganronpa Series Anytime Soon, Creator Explains
- Sony Weekly Update (Dec. 10-16)
- OPINION Open Letter to Pakistan President Musharraf
- The best 15 Flash games to play on your night off
- The Division Underground and 1.3 patch notes Expansion 1: Underground Update 1.3 Game Changes Bug Fixes
- Municipal Wireless Networks Generating Controversy
- Google Trains Its All-Seeing Street View Eye on Japanese Earthquake Devastation
- First ‘Fallout New Vegas’ DLC Goes to the Sierra Madre in ‘Dead Money’
- Final Fantasy 15: How To Unlock Chocobo Riding
- Review: Tumble VR (PSVR)
- ‘Far Cry 4’ Trailer: The Deadly Elephants of Kyrat
- Infamous Dev Reveals New Game Ghost of Tsushima
- THQ Announces Red Faction: Battlegrounds for XBLA and PSN
- Dungeons site launched, game set for release February 4th
Typhoon Dianmu wreaks havoc in many localities have 372 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.