The delegation is divided into three teams, including doctors from Military Hospital 354, Military Institute of Preventive Medicine and Military Hospital 109 (Military Region 2).
Currently, the COVID-19 pandemic in Ha Nam province is developing very complicatedly. The number of infected cases has increased rapidly. Therefore, military medical personnel are tasked with taking samples for COVID-19 testing in the locality.
Speaking at the event, General Trung requested the delegation to raise their responsibility, overcome difficulties while strictly adhering to COVID-19 prevention and control regulations so as to perform well their assigned tasks with absolute safety.
After the ceremony, the delegation then quickly moved to Ha Nam province. Reportedly, right after that, the Military Medical University also sent a mobile COVID-19 testing vehicle to the province.
Translated by Minh Anh
- The minister dedicated to the development of Việt Nam’s traffic system
- Fighting against nCoV like fighting against enemies: PM
- Việt Nam steps up coronavirus prevention
- Nurturing peacocks at home bringing high income to a family in Nam Định
- Việt Nam focuses on early detection of coronavirus: Deputy PM
- Prime Minister reveals plans to fight the deadly coronavirus
- Việt Nam’s facemask and sanitiser supply runs out amid coronavirus fears
- Allianz sets up an emergency response fund to support China's fight against the coronavirus epidemic
- Troops foil Boko Haram attempt to bomb & kill hundreds of IDPs in Borno
- Troops foil Boko Haram attempt to kill IDPs in Borno
- Nurturing peacocks at home bringing high income to a family in Nam Dinh
- Attacks in Afghanistan spike as US weighs troop drawdown
- Chechnya’s leader says troops would fight happily in Syria
- 5 things to know for January 29: Middle East, impeachment, coronavirus, troops, Tibet
- World share prices fall as authorities rush to contain deadly coronavirus outbreak
- Syrian Army Liberates 3 Villages in Idlib Province, Combating Militants in Aleppo – Reports
- Syrian Troops Liberate Strategic City of Maarat al-Numan in Idlib Province - Source
- Philippine troops kill alleged kidnapper of Indonesian fishermen off Malaysia
- 20 killed as fighting intensifies between gov't forces, rebels in NE Yemen
- Syrian troops reach outskirts of key rebel-held town
Troops rush to Ha Nam province for COVID-19 fight have 330 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.