Three Vietnamese schools have been granted the certificate of Microsoft's Showcase School program.
During a virtual ceremony on Sunday morning, three Vietnamese schools were awarded the Microsoft in Education certificate in recognition of membership in the 2021-22 Showcase School program.
They are the Wellspring Hanoi inter-level bilingual school, Vo Thanh Trinh High Shool in the Mekong Delta province of An Giang, and Sky-Line School in the central city of Da Nang.
The three schools will join more than 400 educational institutions worldwide to become Microsoft Showcase Schools during this school year.
The Microsoft Showcase School certificate is awarded to schools that are exemplary in implementing digital transformation and applying information technology to improve learning and teaching results, thereby creating an advanced education.
To be recognized for this title, schools must meet six criteria, namely commitment to transformation, culture of learning and growth, personalized learning and inclusion, future-ready skills, data-driven decisions, and Microsoft Solutions impact.
|Phung Viet Thang, sales director of Microsoft Vietnam, is pictured during the virtual ceremony on September 26, 2021.|
According to Phung Viet Thang, sales director of Microsoft Vietnam, Showcase School is the title for educational institutions with an innovative vision that recognizes the power of digital transformation to unleash the potential of students and teachers.
Microsoft expects that leaders of these schools will share and exchange practical stories and ideas about educational innovation, so that more schools can build digital transformation road maps, Thang said.
To Hong Nam, an official from the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training, hoped that the recognition will create the motivation for schools across Vietnam to boost their digital transformation in teaching and learning.
The education ministry will promote the application of information technology at local schools and the improvement of digital competence among teachers in the coming time, Nam continued.
Digital competence involves the skills to teach, learn, and work safely and effectively in the digital environment, especially during the current pandemic situation, the official added.
- Korean Air donates bicycles and balls to Central Vietnamese schools
- Vietnamese language class for children in Ukraine opens
- Vietnamese students win big at int’l young inventors contest
- In Vietnam, the first day of school is a nationwide festival
- These high school sports have the highest concussion rates
- Vietnam’s seven universities internationally recognized
- Oban High School pupils rock through retail nightmare
- Teachers at Lanier Elementary in Tampa manage stress by jamming in after-school rock band
- The can’t-miss New York City high school sports events
- Shallow graves, deep scars: Unmarked cemetery in Alberta reflects atrocities at one of Canada’s deadliest residential schools
- 75% of US school districts report student meal debt. Here's what they're doing to combat the problem
- California Dreamin'! Nation's most populous state becomes first in the US to push back school start times - with high schools banned from ringing first bells BEFORE 8.30AM
- Delhi schools told to ensure bag weight criteria
- California becomes first US state to push back school start time
- Resolved: School Debates Don’t Harm Political Dialogue
- Yoga Poses From Nature - AYM Yoga School
- Vietnamese students win big at int’l young inventors contest in Indonesia
- All Vietnamese students get medals at 2019 Int’l Biology Olympiad
- Microsoft Certificate
- Microsoft Certification Exam
Three Vietnamese schools recognized as Microsoft’s Showcase Schools have 533 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.