An online exhibition, themed Mid-Autumn Festival, showcases various colorful paintings that promise to bring joy for children and adults amid pandemics.
Gallery 39 has opened an online exhibition themed Mid-Autumn Festival, showcasing the latest creations of the G39 group of artists so that the people could enjoy art and painting in the Mid-Autumn Festival in 2021.
|The old painting entitled “Dream” by Vuong Linh is on display at the exhibition. Photo: 39 Concept|
The exhibition will last until September 30, 2021, on the Facebook page of Gallery 39 at https://www.facebook.com/39conceptTM . It displays more than 30 paintings by 17 artists who are members of the G39 group, such as painters Le Thiet Cuong, Nguyen Quang Thieu, Nguyen Minh Hieu, Tao Linh, Nguyen Quoc Thang, Ngo Thi Binh Nhi, Nguyen Hong Phuong, Vo Luong Nhi, Vuong Linh, Nguyen Minh, Pham Tran Quan, and Tran Giang Nam.
In particular, it also includes the works of five little artists, including Nguyen Han Dy (10 years old), Nguyen Quoc Hung (13 years old), Nguyen Vuong Bao Han (4 years old), Nguyen Vuong Bao Tran (7 years old). and Le Tram Anh (13 years old).
All the paintings depict Mid-Autumn Festival on diverse materials including acrylic, do paper, oil paint, among others.
For several years, before the Mid-Autumn Festival, artists from the G39 group always organize an art event on the occasion. But this year, they are unable to gather and have to stay home, due to the pandemic. So an online exhibition is an option for the festival.
|Artwork by painter Tao Linh. Photo: 39 Concept|
A member of the group, poet Nguyen Quang Thieu, Chairman of the Vietnam Writers' Association, said that everything now is online in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic, like the school opening ceremony for children. Now children can only celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival at home.
"I have been a member of this group for many years. So I paid a "fee" for this year’s activities with a watercolor painting of the Mid-Autumn Festival", poet Nguyen Quang Thieu said.
Meanwhile, well-known painter Le Thiet Cuong said that the Mid-Autumn Festival is an opportunity for children and people to celebrate together and enjoy the fruits together. For the artists, it is also to share new paintings and the beauty of fine arts with friends, colleagues, and those who love painting.
"Mid-Autumn Festival is an opportunity for gathering together. New paintings of the Mid-Autumn Festival help us gather together even if it’s only on the internet. It's something beautiful in the fight against the pandemic at the moment", painter Le Thiet Cuong said.
- Crowds celebrate Halloween in Ho Chi Minh City’s 'backpacker area'
- 100 Days In: How Hong Kongers Sustain Protests With Creativity
- Trump looms large in midterm elections expected to draw record-breaking voter turnout
- City punished for taking down two Confederate statutes
- Top International News in Chemical Policy and Regulation - January 27, 2017: Europe
- ‘Now is the time to complete what we began’: Sanders fires up crowd at San Francisco rally
- ‘Now is the time to complete what we began’: Bernie Sanders fires up crowd at San Francisco rally
- Cubs heading down a familiar path
- Irvine by Erwin
- Widespread confusion over the rules of the road for bicyclists leads to clashes
- What It Was Like Attending The NRA Convention As Part Of The 'Fake News' Media
- A country that idolizes Clinton and Bush grapples with ghosts of bloody past
- Japan's Korean schools being squeezed by rising tensions with Pyongyang
- Trump's Hot Streak: Court Rulings, Vacancy, Summit Plan
- Trump confronts deep divides with G-7 leaders
- The 'Roach Motel'
- Heritage: Hampstead resident Sir Flinders Petrie measured the pyramids of Giza and laid the foundations of Egyptology
The vibe of Autumn in G39 group’s paintings have 600 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at September 21, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.