This exhibition took place at the Temple of Literature in November 2020 with a diversity of forms of expression along with a modern display in an open space at the site.
The exhibition was like a picture scroll taking visitors back to a time more than six centuries before.
Via a creative arrangement, the exhibition helped visitors gain a deeper insight into the life and education of Chu Van An, an ancestor of Vietnam ese Confucians.
In early 2021, for the first time, 60 works by students from arts and architecture universities in Hanoi submitted to the "Sketching the Temple of Literature " competition were displayed at the site.
This helped turn the temple into a creative space with meaningful, attractive, and appealing cultural activities, contributing to the conservation and promotion of the relic's values and encouraging the city's students to learn more about the temple and the capital's other cultural heritages.
In order to preserve and promote cultural heritage and improve the quality of tourism products at the Temple of Literature, its Centre for Scientific and Cultural Activities has launched a contest on designing souvenirs about the site.
Souvenir and gift designs that symbolise the Temple of Literature should possess creative and artistic values and be made from environmentally-friendly and suitable materials.
The Temple of Literature is currently undergoing a project to restore the Phuong Dinh building and Kim Châu Islet in Văn Lake.
Preserving and promoting the value of Văn Lake will contribute greatly to the protection of the Temple of Literature as a whole.
The project not only contributes to regaining lost values but also to creating more cultural and artistic spaces to promote the value of the site.
According to a representative from the UNESCO office in Vietnam, the Temple of Literature can be promoted as a creative educational space, a playground for young people to show their talent to build the site into a cultural rendezvous point./.
- Ways of Seeing opened our eyes to visual culture
- We Chatted With the World's Coolest Astronaut About Inspiring Kids and Sending Dogs to Space
- Local Color: Your Museum-Worthy Guide to Getting Cultured Over the Holidays
- As the far-right culture war escalates, concerns grow
- Culture highlights: what to see this week in the UK
- Special culture of Dao ethnic minority people in Tuyen Quang province
- Australian literature in universities is under threat, but cultural cringe isn’t the reason why
- PM meets Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi; unveils model of temple
- Karnataka to seek UNESCO World Heritage Site status for 14 Hoysala temples
- CREATIVE INDUSTRY SUPPORT: What we’re doing is to get people to see the positive side of Africa – Herbert Wigwe
- How UAE educators are looking to redefine literacy for children
- Violence in Puri over queue system in Jagannath Temple
- China Focus: Space technologies to protect Shaolin heritage
- The 'Epic of Gilgamesh' revised: 2,600-year-old clay tablet adds a new chapter to one of the first great works of literature and reveals ‘Cacophonous Abode of Gods’
- The top 10 restaurants and bars in modern literature
- Bob Dylan Wins Nobel Prize in Literature
- A culture of fear
- The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains review – look, a flying pig!
- The Moor: Lives, Landscape, Literature – review
- Ayodhya: Centre moving SC on excess land the strongest indication of its intent to build temple
Temple of Literature looks to become creative cultural space have 541 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.