Due to impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Ho Chi Minh City and southern provinces have been imposing social distancing that restricts travel activities and hampers direct transactions, so many customers cannot go to the warehouse to carry out procedures for the delivery of goods.
With the eWMS, warehouses, shipping agents, goods owners and transport units can interact, perform management procedures, monitor, do freight forwarding procedures, and pay service fees online, through the electronic transaction portal at https://ewms.tancangwarehousing.com.vn .
The system can help save time and costs for businesses, and at the same time reduce direct transactions, and ensure safety amidst complicated developments of the pandemic.
- NCLAT dismisses Flipkart insolvency proceedings
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 29
- Arya raises $6 million in pre-Series B funding
- Industrial sector to lead property market: JLL
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 3
- Over 1 million medical masks of unknown origin seized in HCMC
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES FEB. 28
- Apocalypse in New Orleans
Tan Cang Warehousing launches eCommerce Warehouse Management System have 151 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.