HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính has ordered ministries, agencies, and localities to set up special working groups to tackle difficulties facing businesses and people amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the Government Office, on August 30, the PM issued a decision on the establishment of his special working group for addressing difficulties the COVID-19 outbreak has caused to businesses and people.
To carry out solutions relevant to each ministry, sector, and locality in a timely manner, the PM asked ministries, ministry-level agencies, Government agencies, and provincial-level People's Committees to quickly set up special working groups headed by their leaders.
These working groups have to direct the effective implementation of tasks and solutions stated in the National Assembly and the Government's resolutions, as well as the PM's directions; proactively coordinate with related ministries, sectors, localities, and agencies; actively grasp information and take timely measures to handle difficulties, obstacles, and proposals; and assist enterprises in their production and business activities to safely and flexibly adapt to the COVID-19 pandemic.
They also need to cut unnecessary administrative procedures while not creating "sub-permits" so as to not adversely affect enterprises' operations and people's lives, thereby helping to promote socio-economic development and achieve the best possible socio-economic outcomes.
The PM also demanded they make reports on the settlement of difficulties on a monthly basis or when necessary, and propose solutions to the issues beyond their jurisdiction to the Cabinet leader, according to the Government Office. — VNS
- Daily Business Report-Dec. 27, 2018, San Diego Metro Magazine
- How to plan family finances to raise a special-needs child
- 50 Most Influential People Of 2018
- Ex-Intel Officials Worry Trump Still Doing Russia's Dirty Work
- Long Beach City Council is a full-time job with part-time pay. This is how members make it work.
- People to watch in 2019: These leaders can shape Louisville
- A Prom Night For Very Special Guests Set For Feb. 8 in Moundsville
- Minnesota health commissioner unveils plan for tougher state oversight of assisted-living facilities for seniors
- Daily Business Report-Jan. 25, 2019, San Diego Metro Magazine
- LA-based jobs program that helps homeless people find work expands to Anaheim
- The coach in your corner
- Special Report: DLNR plan to lease promising state properties fizzles despite strong real estate market
- New Internet: Blockchain Technology Could Help Us Take Back Our Data from Facebook, Google and Amazon
- Finally, researchers develop a computer that can finish your sentence
- The New Generation Gap: Five Diverse Groups
- The new Mr. and Mrs. Westlake set a high bar for community involvement
- Special Report: As their landlord profits, soldiers battle unsafe Army homes
- Here’s what the 5 CCC commissioners are working on in 2019
- MATTHEW McLAUGHLIN — A startup’s guide to Mississippi
- POLITICO Playbook: Trump on whether he’s worked for the Russians: ‘Most insulting thing I’ve ever been asked’
Special working groups to be set up to assist businesses, people have 470 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.