The campus, including two classrooms, a room for teachers, a concrete playground and a toilet, is funded by the National Payment Corporation of Vietnam. The project is scheduled to be completed in November and put into operation on the occasion of the Vietnamese Teachers' Day on November 20.
Long Lot is a hamlet of border commune of Muong Sai of Song Ma district. It is home to 46 H'mong ethnic minority households with 298 people who are facing a lot of difficulties. At present, 30 children in the hamlet are learning at Bien Cuong Kindergarten in Muong Sai commune, and 58 others are about to enter preschool ages. However, as the hamlet is located 12km from the center of the commune, it is difficult for the children to go the kindergarten, especially in rainy season.
Earlier, the State and local authorities invested in building a kindergarten in the hamlet. However, due to downpours and landslides in 2019, local people had to move to a safer place and erected a temporary kindergarten there to ensure learning opportunity of local children.
Aware of the situation, the Border Post of Chieng Khuong Border Gate called on the National Payment Corporation of Vietnam to finance the construction of the project. This deed is in a bid to assist the local Party Committee and authorities in taking care of the people and children in the border locality where the border post is stationed.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Border guard troops build house for needy woman
- General guards Lang Son border area for 27 years
- Son La border guards present gifts to Lao counterparts
- Border provinces step up efforts to stop spread of COVID-19
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: Migrants Surrender to National Guardsmen in South Texas at Border
- After Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, uneasy calm prevails at new border
- 24 Migrants Rescued in California, Texas Border Sectors over Weekend
- Photos: Hundreds of Migrants Visit This Texas Border City Block Daily Before Moving North
- Border Shelters Emptying as Joe Biden Admits 'Vulnerable' Asylum Seekers
- Fire destroys another refugee centre in Greece as migrants flock to Turkish border
- Tractor-Trailer Driver Hauling Migrant Children Flees Texas Border Checkpoint
- In China’s Crackdown on Muslims, Children Have Not Been Spared
- National flag presented to Son La border troops
- Son La offers medical aid to armed forces of Lao province
- Las Vegas police release enhanced photo after murdered boy found by hikers misidentified
- Son La enhances COVID-19 prevention and border management
- A Mother Who Was Separated From Her Sons At The Border Has Reunited With Them More Than Three Years Later
- A Burst of Gunfire, a Pause, Then Carnage in Las Vegas That Would Not Stop
- Gov. Greg Abbott announces Texas is providing initial $250 million "down payment" for border wall
- Mexican lawmakers united in condemning Donald Trump's border policy
Son La’s border guard builds kindergarten for children in border area have 442 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.