To ensure the safety and efficiency of Vietnamese data services, Global technology company ABB has been selected as a technology partner to support CMC Technology Group's Creative Space data centre.
Located in HCM City, CMC's Creative Space is one of the largest data facilities in Viet Nam, combining a Tier 3 international-standard data centre with two office towers. When it comes into operation in late 2021, CMC’s Creative Space is expected to deploy new technology applications and provide large-scale ITC services, to bring added value to customers in the era of Industry 4.0.
ABB's innovative solutions will maximise uptime while maintaining energy efficiency and power reliability. This includes a main switchboard system, called System Pro E Power, that fulfils all electrical installation requirements. The system seamlessly integrates with ABB's low voltage equipment to provide the reliability and efficiency that customers both need and expect.
"ABB's smart technology solutions safeguard power for CMC’s Creative Space, to ensure our sophisticated data centre receives the highest quality power needed. The project will be completed ahead of schedule, bringing our ecosystem, as well as added value, to customers and partners," said Nguyen Thanh Luu, Head of Marketing and Communications of CMC Corporation.
"ABB is providing customers around the world with smart solutions to ensure critical power is delivered 24/7. Our data centre technology meets global standards in sustainability, while helping customers handle bigger workloads better and more efficiently, through smart electrification. We are delighted to support CMC’s Creative Space in delivering critical services that keep industry and society connected," said Doan Van Hien, Country Vice President, ABB Vietnam.
ABB supplied low voltage switchgears use high-end circuit breakers and trip units by Ekip Touch and Ekip Hi-touch, which meet the highest grid requirements and guarantee high-quality connections. ABB's Ekip Touch and Ekip Hi-Touch provide complete protection and high accuracy measurements of all electrical parameters and will help CMC’s Creative Space to achieve maximum efficiency in all of its electrical installations.
Viet Nam's data centre market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate of over 14.64 per cent until 2026, and was rated as one of 10 emerging markets in the 2021-25 Cloud and Data Centre Growth in Emerging Markets report. The country's young and dynamic workforce, along with the boom in e-commerce and digital banking utilising cloud platforms, is the main driver of this emerging market, creating huge potential for data centres across the country. — VNS
- EVN gears up to meet growing power supply for the dry season
- Smart tech to power economic growth
- Power debacle: Reversal of privatisation not solution – GENCOs tell Senate
- Power grid operator banks on high-tech for work resumption
- 'We're going into a tough period': For data center workers, the crisis is not over
- Energy storage projects will increase in India for peaking power tariff tenders: Deepak Thakur, CEO - HES at Sterling and Wilson
- OPINION: Will power discoms ever become "Aatmanirbhar" or self-reliant?
- Apple speeds up construction of first China data center
- Opinion: Smart City for sustainable urban development
- Facilities Management is about tailored solutions: Sumit Sabharwal, MD, India, OCS Group
- Digital solutions demonstrate post-virus vow from Siemens
- National Payments Corporation of India to set up advanced smart data center in Hyderabad
- Micron to shift some chip supply to data centers as cloud powers earnings beat
- India to check power equipment from China for malware: R. K. Singh
- Bangladeshi solar-sharing start-up aims to cut power waste
- Google Cloud brings Bare Metal Solution to new regions
- India won’t import equipment from China, says Union Power Minister R.K. Singh
- USB Power Delivery is the fastest way to charge iPhone and Android devices
- Businesses face a $21m bill to help safeguard Christchurch drinking water
- India to use Israeli solution to safeguard public places in its fight against COVID-19: Report
Smart solutions safeguard power supply to data facilities have 644 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.