Moscow (VNA) – The 5th BRICSMATH.COM International Online Math Olympiad will start on September 21 within the framework of the BRICS summit.
The objective of the competition is to develop the love for mathematics and the exact science s while developing important skills in the 21st century such as logical and spatial thinking, analytical ability and non-standard approach to problem solving. Interactive math problems given in the form of games make this one of the most popular international math competitions, bringing together millions of students.
For teachers, BRICSMATH.COM can be considered an additional tool to help students engage in math and as a way to diversify lessons through interactive online exercises.
BRICSMATH.COM competition lasts for two months so that students can choose the most suitable time to take the test. The mock exam will take place from September 21 to October 18 and the main competition round is taking place from October 19 to November 22. Students will have 60 minutes to complete the math problems in the main test. All teachers and students participating in the main Olympic round will receive their diplomas and certificates in their personal accounts.
The official partner of BRICSMATH.COM in Vietnam is the Vietnam Institute of Educational Sciences (VNIES) under the Ministry of Education and Training of Vietnam ./.
- Russia Can't Afford To Buy Its New Super Weapons
- Online learning made easier for India's school children
- Directi launches CodeChef for India school kids
- Cheating chessmasters: math could catch players who use computers to evaluate moves
- Shuttle Discovery launch marks the beginning of the end
- Players Destroy $13,000 Worth of Ships In A Surprise Attack
- The Right Fighter For Canada Is The Super Hornet, Not The F-35
- All The Things The GOP Candidates Got Wrong On The Military
- Infrared Search And Track Systems And The Future Of The US Fighter Force
- Ford's New CEO Is On A Mission To Axe Slow-Selling Cars
- Jaybird X3 hands-on: A fabulous 8-hour wireless headset perfect for phones without jacks
- Bungie Answers (And Dodges) Our
- Metacritic Matters: How Review Scores Hurt Video Games
- Voyage to the New Economy
- Confessions Of A USAF KC-135 'Flying Gas Station' Boom Operator
- The 16 Games That Consumed 311 Hours Of My 2013
- Circle Is the Parental Control for the Internet I've Always Wanted
- California's Plan To Secede Is Selfish
- Netflix, Amazon, YouTube at Sundance: A new world order?
- Inside The Surprisingly Big
Russia to launch 5th BRICSMATH.COM International Online Math Olympiad have 422 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.