The event will run until September 21, with total prizes worth over 100 million VND (4,400 USD).
The organizer said the event is aimed at bringing joy and positive energy to the public during social distancing in a bid to curb the spread of COVID-19 in Vietnam.
KTO Chief Representative in Vietnam Park Jong-sun voiced his hope that Vietnam will soon bring COVID-19 under control and the RoK can welcome Vietnamese tourists in the coming time.
The dance contest has attracted thousands of entries of young people across Vietnam and more than 250 million views on Tiktok.
K-pop sensation ITZY has been named honorary ambassador of the KTO since 2020.
The KTO Vietnam Office is set to arrange various virtual events in this year's fourth quarter.
- Students in Vietnam begin new school year amid COVID-19
- Transform paper notebook into tablet? New innovations underway as online classes surge amid COVID-19
- Simon Cowell worried BGT 2020 would have to be totally axed amid COVID-19... and hints he WILL sit at the socially-distanced judges' desk for the series finale despite breaking his back
- New Saigon-Vung Tau ferry service delayed amid Covid-19 resurgence
- Webinar discusses new tools for firms to seek partners amid COVID-19
- Singaporeans doubled down on keeping healthy amid COVID-19 with 3 in 4 making improvements in their health as a result
- Strictly bosses 'enforce new rules including banning entourages and chemistry circles to ensure show goes ahead amid COVID-19 pandemic'
- Trade Office works to boost commercial ties with Laos amid COVID-19
- Vietnam calls for global cooperation in COVID-19 control at G20 meeting
- Campaign encourages children to find funs at home amid COVID-19
- VTV Awards 2020 honors frontline workers amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Vietnam, Russia discuss prioritised investment projects amid COVID-19
- Digital payments soar in Vietnam amid COVID-19
- ‘Shimla of Nepal’ misses tourists despite re-opening of hotels and travel business amid COVID-19
- Vietnam: 23 million students begin new school year amid COVID-19
- UNICEF campaign calls for appreciation of teachers amid COVID-19
- Spotlight: Vacation devoid Singaporeans resort to staycation amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Amid Covid-19 crisis, religious figures worry about losing followers, funding
- Trade office works to boost commercial ties with Laos amid COVID-19
- Indonesia launches subsidies for 15.7 million workers amid COVID-19 pandemic
RoK tourism agency in Vietnam launches online dance contest amid COVID-19 have 354 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at October 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.