Hanoi (VNA) – Prime Minister Pham Minh Chinh attended and delivered remarks at the 7th Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Summit held virtually on September 9. The following is the full text of his remarks . 7th Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS) Summit. On behalf of the Government of Viet Nam, I would like to extend to all Leaders and delegates my warmest regards and best wishes. GMS countries have a common interest and responsibility to join hands in addressing the common challenges of the region and support each other for shared development. While national efforts are the decisive factor, international cooperation is crucial to create breakthroughs. President Ho Chi Minh, the hero of national liberation and great man of culture, once said: "Unity makes strength". The more challenges we face, the more we must stand united and and support each other to rise above them and jointly create the mettle, reputation, brand and long-lasting values of the GMS. At the same time, political trust and cooperation based on the principles of equality, consensus, mutual benefit, effectiveness and respect for international law will continue to be the prerequisite for GMS success.
Ladies and gentlemen,
- ASEAN is nucleus of dialogue and cooperation, says DPM, FM Minh
- Vietnam, China celebrate 20th anniversary of land border treaty signing
- President Trump hails Vietnam’s capacity to cope with COVID-19
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 23
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 25
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 14
- VN, China celebrate 20th anniversary of land border treaty signing
Remarks by PM Pham Minh Chinh at 7th GMS Summit have 253 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.