With the current trading band of +/- 3 percent, the ceiling rate applicable to commercial banks during the day is 23,825 VND/USD and the floor rate 22,438 VND/USD.
The opening hour at commercial banks stayed stable.
At 8:25 am, Vietcombank listed the buying rate at 22,640 VND/USD and the selling rate at 22,870 VND/USD, unchanged from September 17.
BIDV also kept both rates unchanged at 22,670 VND/USD (buying) and 22,870 VND/USD (selling).
Similarly Vietinbank maintained both rates at the same level as on September 17 at 22,650 VND/USD (buying) and 22,870 VND/USD (selling).
The reference exchange rate fluctuated variably during the week from September 13-17, ending up 6 VND from the rate on the beginning of the week./.
- Where to buy euros to get the best exchange rate, how to find a good high street rate and should I buy at the airport?
- Pound to euro exchange rate – what’s today’s rate, where’s the best place to buy currency and what affects the price?
- Pound to dollar exchange rate hits highest level since Brexit vote – so should you buy holiday money now?
- Pound to euro exchange rate – sterling buoyant amid better than expected economic news
- Pound soars against the dollar, how to make the most of the better exchange rate
- Pound to euro exchange rate – sterling up in value as it performs strongly against the euro
- Pound to dollar exchange rate – sterling on the rise against the weakening US dollar
- Pound to dollar exchange rate – sterling looks to keep its rise against the weakening US dollar
- NBU cuts official exchange rate to UAH 26.23 to dollar
- Iran sets rial's exchange rate to the US dollar amid record low
- Iran Tries To Unify Exchange Rates To Halt Currency Decline
- Pound to euro exchange rate – sterling gains in value as it performs strongly against the euro
- Airbus profits tank on taxes and exchange rates
- Why Singapore’s Central Bank Has No Key Rate
- Argentina Tested After Peso Prompts Another Abrupt Rate Hike
- Turkey's Lira Didn't Get the Memo on Rate Hikes
- DBS Basks in Rates Glow
- Erdogan Attacks High Rates, Israel's Response, Kosovo's Leader
- Pakistan Unexpectedly Holds Key Rate After Currency Devaluation
- Russia Hints at Rate Pause as Sanctions by U.S. Throw Off Easing
Reference exchange rate up 13 VND at week’s beginning have 387 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.