Hanoi (VNA) – The State Bank of Vietnam set the daily reference exchange rate at 23,110 VND/USD on September 16, down 7 VND from the previous day.
With the current trading band of +/-3 percent, the ceiling rate applicable to commercial banks during the day is 23,803 VND/USD and the floor rate 22,416 VND/USD.
The opening hour rates at commercial banks saw decreases.
At 8:30 am, Vietcombank cut both rates by 10 VND to 22,630 VND/USD (buying) and 22,860 VND/USD (selling).
Both rates at BIDV were also reduced by 5 VND to 22,660 VND/USD (buying) and 22,860 VND/USD (selling)./.
- Bank Indonesia increases reference rate to 4.75 percent
- Pound Pundits Say Holding Breath for the EU Summit Is Futile
- Children With Autism Left Behind by Low Medicaid Rates
- Competitiveness decline ‘not backed up’ by data
- Rising current account deficit: an outcome of following bad policies
- Ease and cost of doing business in Pakistan – bumpy road ahead
- No question of rollback of fuel price deregulation: Oil Minister Pradhan
- Venezuela's May 20 Elections: Where Do Things Stand?
- Kim Jong Un: Many people in the world will think of this as a scene from a fantasy… science fiction movie
- Tomas Maier and Bottega Veneta Part Ways
- Peso weakens 53 to $1
- Metro Manila’s water tariffs rising
- The Monetary Reconversion and the Economic Programme to Come
- Asda first to cut fuel prices after RAC plea
- For Peace Warriors activists at North Lawndale school, surviving is No. 1 goal
- WHITHER SRI LANKA ECONOMY -Part II
- Why does RBA governor Philip Lowe sound so defensive?
- Why Deutsche Bank Can’t Just Shake Off Its Problems
- Don't get caught in a web of deceit on the Net
- ICWI shrugs off Category 5 hurricane and looks to 2068
Reference exchange rate going down have 276 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.