Since 12:00pm on September 20, Mong Cai has reopened some services and activities, including Tra Co Beach; physical and sport activities and related services such as golf, tennis, football, gyms, fitness and yoga centres, swimming pools, billiards clubs; entertainment and cultural places and services; beauty and spa services; internet and online game services; places of worship and religion; dine-in restaurants; street restaurants, coffee shops, sidewalk tea stalls; weddings; and political, cultural, and social activities and events.
Ha Long city has also permitted some activities since the noon of September 19 such as public beaches, sport activities and services, and activities celebrating the Mid-Autumn Festival that falls on September 21.
Local authorities also requested serious implementation of anti-pandemic measures, including the 5K principle (khau trang – wearing facemasks, khu khuan – disinfection, khoang cach – keeping distance, khong tu tap – no gathering, and khai bao y te – making health declaration), in those activities.
By late September 19, Quang Ninh administered more than 1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines to local residents, nearly 170,000 of whom received full two doses. In particular, 90 percent of the eligible people aged 18 and over in Ha Long has got inoculated.
The province has stayed free from COVID-19 community transmission since June 28.
Those who want to enter Quang Ninh have to show certificates of full vaccination against COVID-19, as well as a negative RT-PCR test result for the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Persons who have finished quarantine in other localities still have to undergo compulsory health quarantine for seven days at quarantine sites in Quang Ninh and an additional seven-day home quarantine, except for foreign specialists and workers who have been fully vaccinated and finished their concentrated quarantine periods./.
- Gentrification: The New “Negro Removal” Program, Displacing Black People and Culture
- Gentrification: The New “Negro Removal” Program, Displacing Black People and Culture A Call for an Emergency Summit April 4-6
- What is the economic impact of Talking Stick Resort Arena in Phoenix?
- Nashville things to do: Free sports, concerts, festivals and more in 2019
- Hunting is valuable for conservation, tradition and economic gains
- November restaurant rewind: BBQ faves reopen, a Tex-Mex chain says adios, and more
- Activism meets entertainment in North Las Vegas
- Today's sports front
- Local colleges adding e-sports
- Gentrification is today’s ‘Negro Removal Program’
- Con Son-Kiep Bac Autumn Festival honors national heroes
- Lawsuit alleges cronyism in city Fillmore Heritage Center deal
- A 2,000-mile journey in the shadow of the border wall
- 12 Women to Meet in 2019
- 1984 Pazz & Jop: The Rise of the Corporate Single
- Boys and Girls Club to demolish beloved vacant Wilmington building
- Top world tourist destinations are overrun. Here are suggestions for roads not taken.
- Inside Oregon softball’s tumultuous offseason and what to expect from the Ducks in 2019
- Learning the hard way about the dangers cyclists face on the road
- Who is Michael Spavor, the second Canadian to go missing in China?
Quang Ninh reopens some economic, sport, cultural activities have 506 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.