The software helps ensure the principles of reforming and simplifying administrative procedures, thus facilitating activities of people and businesses.
To effectively implement these applications, Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Chu Ngoc Anh has tasked the Hanoi Department of Information and Communications with joining the local police in drafting reports on their implementation and building related scenarios and a roadmap for their immediate launch.
The police have been assigned to work with relevant agencies in building specific plans on issuing travel permits via applications in line with the directions of the municipal Party Committee's standing board and People's Committee. They will also make recommendations on the building of risk-level criteria for different areas in the city.
Other public agencies and sectors have been set to support the municipal Department of Information and Communications and police agency in their works, serving the local current and long-term pandemic prevention and control./.
- Ministry to help police handle sexual abuse of children
- Following the tracks laid by Hanoi's Train Street
- Over 1,300 requests processed through national public service portal
- Judge warns of 'blood on our hands' if suicidal girl is forced out of secure care
- WhatsApp Encryption: It’s Now the Most Secure Instant Messenger (Or is it?)
- Waymo launches robo-taxi service in Arizona: Google spinoff's autonomous cars will pick up and drop off passengers throughout Phoenix starting today
- Transgender bill highlight of social justice ministry in 2018
- Hyundai’s AI guru says future is marriage of hardware and software
- StoxPlus provides Datafeed Service to Shinhan Bank Vietnam Ltd. for its Securities Service System
- iOS 13.3 tips: Check these security and privacy settings today
- KT 5G being launched by Ericsson
- Public cloud can add $450B to APAC economies through to 2023
- iOS 13: Security and privacy settings you need to tweak and check
- Libra: Facebook launches cryptocurrency in bid to shake up global finance
- Super Micro to launch fresh investigation into Bloomberg's 'practically impossible' claims Chinese spy chips were put into its servers
- Sphero spinoff Misty Robotics launches a robot for programmers
- Donald Trump calls former FBI leaders 'dirty cops' in wake of damning inspector general's report into eavesdropping warrant on his former campaign aide
- Sexual abuse of underage school kids a legal, cultural failure
- Vietnamese government gets serious about unmanned and ultralight aircraft
- Britain, Holland and US spearhead fightback against Putin's cyber war as they reveal how Moscow's web of hackers hit high-profile targets across the globe - including chemical weapons watchdog probing Salisbury attack
Public Security Ministry aids Hanoi in launching COVID-19 prevention software have 432 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.