Extending his best wishes to the children, the President said he is moved to see the children show their bravery and self-reliance during quarantine or when their family members join front-line forces in the fight against COVID-19.
He praised their efforts to overcome difficulties and study hard, thus bringing honor to the country and fostering hope and trust in young generations who are future owners of the country.
President Phuc said he believes that each family, all sectors and the entire society will continue to roll out practical activities to take care of children, especially orphans, those who live in disadvantaged circumstances, with autism, or in remote and mountainous areas.
He expressed his wish that the children continue to nurture patriotism, pride and passion, and study well in order to contribute to building the country when they grow up.
The leader also wished all children a safe and joyful Mid-Autumn festival.
The Mid-Autumn Festival, celebrated on the 15th day of the 8th month on the lunar calendar, which falls on September 21 this year, is also a festival for children in Vietnam. Many activities are held for children on this day, including gatherings to decorate fruit trays, lantern parades, lion dances, and gift giving.
- Happy Valentine's Day! Stars flaunting their romantic festivities
- David Beckham and children show support for Victoria at LFW show
- Tribeca Film Festival Unveils Feature Lineup, With Screen Time For John DeLorean, Muhammad Ali, Chelsea Manning
- Berlin Film Festival 2019 Winners: Nadav Lapid’s ‘Synonyms’ Takes Golden Bear; Full List Of Winners & Fest/EFM Wrap
- Beto O'Rourke announces that he is running for president in 2020
- Kiese Laymon shared his trauma in ‘Heavy’ — now readers are telling their stories too
- HUNTER DAVIES reveals joys and sorrows of dating after losing his wife
- The Joyful, Illiterate Kindergartners of Finland
- Jonathan Nolan & Lisa Joy Ink Giant TV Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- Hilaria Baldwin shares photo of her kids after miscarriage
- Cannes Festival Lineup: 50 Films That Could Make the Cut
- ‘Clemency’ & Documentary ‘One Child Nation’ Take Top Sundance Film Festival Awards
- The next great medical innovations that could save children
- Real life takes center stage at 2018 DOC NYC documentary festival
- Greg Kinnear's Directorial Debut to Close 2019 Sarasota Film Festival
- Mick Mulvaney: 'The president is not a white supremacist'
- Joy Reid on Mueller Report: It Feels Like the Seeds of a Cover-Up Are Here
- Thousands protest in Algeria against President's bid to extend rule
- Obama senior adviser Valerie Jarrett shares her road from Chicago to the White House
- Meet Tanzanian soccer freestyle queen who earned praise from President Trump
President shares children’s Mid-Autumn Festival joy have 414 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.