He recommended the municipal Party Organisation, administration, constituents, and people continue upholding the spirit of solidarity and closeness between the administration and the people; and better promoting the role of the community, grassroots authorities, and mass organisations in the grassroots political system in taking care of people's social security.
President Phuc emphasised that the administration’s biggest "treasure" is the people’s trust. Therefore, it is necessary to have many channels and ways to listen to their opinions, thoughts and aspirations, and to respond at the highest and most timely levels to the needs of the people with the view of “leaving no one behind in the pandemic”.
The President suggested that the Government, ministries, sectors and HCMC’s administration should continue to have more worthy treatment and recognition for medical workers and doctors who stand on the frontline against the pandemic.
The city's success in the fight against the pandemic will lay a foundation for the entire nation's, President Phuc wrote, urging the maintenance of belief in the Vietnamese spirit and in a bright future as the country will certainly push back the pandemic and bring back a peaceful life to the people.
- Why Is Tina Campbell Helping President Hog’s-Head-Cheese Hussein?
- Dear President Obama: Stop Deporting People
- Texas Woman Pleads Guilty to Sending Ricin to President Obama
- Man If This Many Economists Send You This Basic Ass Letter You Know You Must Be Dumb as Hell
- The American Presidency
- Obama Sends Publisher Collection Of Pages For Presidential Graphic Novel
- Nas Calls Donald Trump a Racist in Open Letter
- Read: Pelosi sends 'Dear Colleague' letter about voting on impeachment resolution
- Paris Letter Christmas Blues and Yellows… especially yellows
- Did This Lady Holding a 'Poison Apple' Send Ricin to President Obama?
- Tom Cotton Is Sending Cease and Desist Letters to His Own Constituents
- State lawmaker sued for banning 2 constituents from Facebook page
- Scold-in-Chief? The Love-Hate Relationship Between HBCUs and President Obama
- Facebook workers’ letter protests Zuckerberg’s stance on political ads
- People are sending touching letters to FARC guerrillas following peace deal flop
- 'Whom Shall I Send? Send Me!'
- Conservatives are freaking out about President Obama’s orders to protect transgender students
- Oregon shooting sheriff wrote anti-gun control letter to White House after Sandy Hook massacre
- Rep. Emanuel Cleaver Calls on President Obama to Tackle Rise in Black Child Suicides
- Niyo: MSU sends muddled message with Beekman's permanent hiring
President sends letter to constituents in HCMC have 458 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.