These enterprises included the GE Group, CFM International, AviaWorld LCC, Cantor Fitzgerald, Weidner Asset Management Steelman Partners, DeLong, Valero, AGP, and UPC Group.
President Phuc, who has been in New York to attend the high-level debate of the U.N. General Assembly’s 76th session, said that Vietnam treasures and wants to further develop its comprehensive partnership with the U.S. in a more practical, stable and long-term manner.
Vietnam is determined to accelerate comprehensive and synchronous economic reforms and improve its business environment for foreign enterprises to expand their operations, he said.
The State leader highly evaluated U.S. companies investing in Vietnam and shared their difficulties amid the COVID-19 pandemic. The Vietnamese Government is urgently carrying out a series of measures to put the epidemic under control, sustain supply chains, and recover production, he said.
President Phuc said investment, cooperation, and experience-sharing activities of U.S. companies, particularly AviaWorld LLC and GE, have contributed significantly to Vietnam's economic growth and development of its aviation sector.
He also welcomed U.S. investors like Cantor Fitzgerald, Weidner Resort/Gaming Asset Management Steelman Partners, DeLong, Valero and AGP Group to study the Vietnamese market.
Representatives of the U.S. firms thanked the Vietnamese Government for its assistance to U.S. companies operating in the nation over the past time and highly evaluated its commitments.
They said Vietnam is a dynamic market with a lot of potential and hoped to expand their business and investment in the Southeast Asian country.
- Vietnam to resolutely return foreign waste containers: PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc
- PM receives Governor of Japan’s Kagoshima prefecture
- PM Phuc highlights Vietnam, Japan as extensive strategic partners
- PM meets with US Vice President on regional summit sidelines
- Vietnam, Cambodia review border work, sign new border treaty
- Barbara Rentler, only woman in US's '100 Most Innovative Leaders' list, has a quiet managerial style
- Cuomo signs law that allows NY to prosecute those pardoned by a President
- On day 1,000 of Trump's presidency, Pelosi says 'we have to pray for his health'
- Vietnamese NA Vice Chairwoman meets IPU leader, Cuban counterpart
- Angela Merkel awarded Havard honorary degree in law, receives standing ovation for speech
- Leaders Polish Employees and Let Them Shine
- PM: each State group, corporation must be an innovation center
- Vietnamese SOEs must reform and invest in technology
- Vietnam wants to further boost relations with EU: PM
- PM: each State group, corporation must be an innovation centre
- Vaping epidemic ignites Congressional calls for regulation, funds
- Afghan refugee's 'Dream' coffee shop in Iran becomes reality
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 16
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 17
- SOEs must be pioneers in technological innovations
President Nguyen Xuan Phuc receives leaders of U.S. enterprises in New York have 425 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.