The above activities aim to carry out external policy of the 13th National Party Congress and step up multilateral diplomacy till 2030.
The trip is meant to strengthen Vietnam – Cuba special traditional friendship and cooperation, and deepen cooperation between Vietnam and countries and international organisations, demonstrating that Vietnam is a friend, a trustworthy partner of the international community.
It also conveys a message at the highest level to international friends about a dynamic, innovative, thriving and peace-loving nation, upholds multilateralism and reflects its role and position as a responsible member and makes practical contributions to activities of the UN and international community.
- President not to attend UN General Assembly to vote on migration pact
- Deputy PM Pham Binh Minh's remarks at General Debate of UNGA74
- UN General Assembly Adopts Resolution to Lift US Trade Embargo On Cuba
- 'Troika of Tyranny': Trump White House announces tough new policies against Venezuela, Cuba and Nicaragua
- Presidential debate: questions over Higgins' expenses dominate discussion as candidates lay out their vision for the Áras
- Should the House Just Start Jailing Trump Officials?
- Myanmar State Counsellor begins official visit to Vietnam
- Here are the 19 Democrats who are running for president
- China's Xi to visit India this week, meet with Modi
- Kazakh president orders investigation into China-linked transport project
- Think tank: Limit president's time in office to single seven-year term
- Party chief begins State visit to Cuba
- US puts focus on Cuba rights abuses as it faces UN censure
- Spain’s Pedro Sánchez makes historic visit to Cuba but will not meet with leading dissidents
- UN votes to condemn US embargo of Cuba
- Vietnam, Cuba tighten sci-tech ties
- Ukrainian World Congress president concludes visits with diaspora communities
- New prospects for Vietnam-Cuba economic cooperation
- Gianni Infantino: How FIFA's President Failed To Clean Up Football
- Thousands of Cuban doctors leaving Brazil
President leaves for Cuba official visit, UN General Assembly’s general debate have 325 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.