Entrance of Pygmy Cave, which is located in the core zone of Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park.
Hosted by the park's management board, the contest is open for both Vietnamese and foreign contestants aged 18 years and above. The entries should focus on the natural landscape, caves, flora and fauna, cultural practices, and people's activities at the park.
Submissions should be sent to https://anh.phongnhakebang.vn or [email protected] no later than November 15.
Winners will be announced in November 2021, with 10 prizes worth VND33 million in total to be presented to the most outstanding entries.
The winning photos will be used in communication campaigns to promote the value and tourism potential of the park as well as to raise public awareness of nature conservation.
Located in Quang Binh Province in central Vietnam, about 50 km northwest of Dong Hoi City and about 500 km south of Hanoi, Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park has been honoured by UNESCO as a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
The national park is home to over 300 magnificent caves and grottoes that date back 400 million years, including Phong Nha Cave, which has the longest underground river; Thien Duong (Paradise) Cave, with its beautiful and spectacular stalactites and stalagmites; and Son Doong, regarded as the largest cave in the world.
- Restored Memphis Belle B-17 beats odds, lands permanently at Dayton museum (photos, video)
- Kenya: Techno Brain, Microsoft Launch Testing Centre, Aim to Create 1000 Jobs in Kenya
- Zimbabwe: Promises and Confidence as Zanu PF Launches 2018 Manifesto
- Freebies for National Teacher Appreciation Day on May 8
- South Africa: Foreign National Shot and Killed in Port Elizabeth
- Photos: A Look at China
- Let there be dark: Advocates push Maine as astrotourism destination
- Seychelles: Tribunal Appointed to Look Into Complaints About Supreme Court Chief Justice of Seychelles
- Uganda: We Shall Arrest You, Justice Bamugemeire Warns Lands Minister Betty Amongi
- Uganda: Bamugemereire Probe Gets 18 Months Extension
- The Energy 202: Interior agency blocks group of archaeologists from attending scientific conference
- Do Democrats Want an Anti-Trump, or Their Own Trump?
- Nigeria: Jonathan Urges African Leaders to Embrace Local Content
- Tanzania: Dar Registers 2.4trl/
- What if the suspected East Area Rapist's home went on the market? Would you buy?
- Somalia: Almost Half-Million Affected As Devastating Floods Inundate Central Somalia
- Somalia: President Farmajo Calls for Aid to Flood Victims in Beledweyne
- Uganda: Slavery Allegations
- Justin Timberlake wants you, maybe, for his 'The Man of the Woods Tour'
- Islamic group condemns US embassy move to Jerusalem
Photo contest launched to promote value of Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park have 420 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.