The retail price of E5RON92 bio-fuel increased VND573 to a maximum of VND20,716 (US$0.91 ) per litre, while that of RON95-III rose VND548 to no more than VND21,945 per liter.
The prices of diesel 0.05S and kerosene, meanwhile, went up VND564 and VND561 to VND16,586 and VND15,643 per liter, respectively.
According to the two ministries, the prices of petrol and oil in the global market have been rising for 15 days, resulting in the domestic price hike this time.
They review fuel prices every 15 days to keep domestic prices in line with the global market.
- Asda slashes petrol price by 3p per litre
- When will UK interest rates rise? Hike could now arrive as soon as May
- Wholesale inflation cools in August as food prices soften
- High oil price is unlikely to last
- New South Yorkshire travel discount card leads to huge price hikes for some passengers
- Oil price ticks up – but it won’t last
- Will anyone rush to the market’s rescue? Keep your eye on the Fed
- Everything you need to know ahead of this week's key Australian inflation report
- Why have interest rates been raised and how high will they go?
- Russian central bank close to ending rate cuts
- The most important part of the Australian economy is looking a little shaky
- Here's what economists are saying about Australia's weak inflation report
- BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 29/11
- ANZ sees Australian inflationary pressures remaining weak, with downside risks
- Steve Keen: Avoid the next financial crisis with People’s QE and a debt jubilee
- Chart of the week: VW scandal boosts palladium
- Profit as oil spikes, slumps, then takes off again
- Shares in focus: Oil and gas giant Royal Dutch Shell
- The Budget speech in full
- The charts that matter: Tesla and Turkey
Petrol prices rise from September 25 have 277 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.