Tran Thi Phuong, Deputy Permanent President of HAUFO, said that the recipients are foreign experts, guest workers, teachers, post-graduates and students. The small gifts, among 392 gifts presented this time, were seen as a source of spiritual encouragement for international friends and demonstrated the thoughtfulness of Hanoians in particular and the Vietnamese people in general.
Previously, HAUFO and the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee's Hanoi chapter gave 270 gifts to needy foreigners in Hanoi.
Apart from the gift-presentation, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee's Hanoi chapter has carried out numerous practical activities to prevent COVID-19 and support needy people in the city who have been badly affected by the pandemic, especially during the city's social distancing period.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Jane Fonda on ‘Hanoi Jane’ Scandal: ‘It’s Horrible for Me to Think of That’
- Study UK Exhibition on way in Hanoi & HCMC
- Vietnam builds IT and foreign language center
- NIH investigating whether U.S. scientists are sharing ideas with foreign governments
- John Kerry Receives Widespread Condemnation for ‘Shameful’ and ‘Insidious’ Support for Iran
- Exclusive — Morocco FM to Breitbart News: We Support Trump on Iran, Need America’s Help
- Taiwanese Foreign Minister: Chinese Invasion Possible Without U.S. Support
- Northern Ireland boy's golf guide proves a hit with foreign fans planning Open visit
- Venezuela’s Re-Elected Maduro Faces Foreign Backlash, US Threatens Sanctions On Oil Sector
- KOFIC launches reformed arthouse film support initiative
- China To Keep Hitting Back At US Over Trade: Finance Minister
- Blue State Blues: Nancy Pelosi Must Remove Ilhan Omar from the House Foreign Affairs Committee
- World View: Japan Invites Hundreds of Thousands of Foreigners to Work in Japan
- Foreign exchange: SBP reserves fall 7.34%, amount to $7.46b
- New York Times: Trump’s Iran Sanctions ‘Working’; Foreign Policy ‘Success’
- [Update: Listing restored] A DMCA failure: Play Store automated takedowns hit indie app 'Always On Display AMOLED'
- Dane becomes 1st foreign mayor of a large German city
- Three shortlisted for Danish Foreign Oscar submission
- A DMCA failure: Play Store automated takedowns hit indie app 'Always On Display AMOLED'
- Trump Confirms Interest In Greenland, Danish PM Hits Back
Pandemic-hit foreigners in Hanoi receive support have 334 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.