An entry submitted to the Vietnam Children's Fine Arts Awards 2021
The awards were launched three months ago by the Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, in coordination with the Vietnam Culture and Arts Exhibition Centre.
The organising board presented 39 individual prizes and 10 collectives prizes for the most outstanding entries, which feature various topics including the land of Vietnam; children’s love for Uncle Ho and their family; environmental protection; COVID-19 pandemic prevention and control; and their wish for a peaceful and happy world.
The entries will be introduced to the public at an online exhibition at http://ape.gov.vn and http://trienlamvhnt.vn from September 20 to December 31.
At the same time, the organising board also launched an online display themed 'the Mid-autumn festival through eyes of children' at the two websites to celebrate the full-moon festival.
The display will introduce the children to photos and documents on the origin and meaning of the full-moon festival as well as how Hanoians celebrated the festival in the 20th century.
Visitors can also explore the traditional toys of the mid-autumn festival such as star-shaped lanterns, wooden drums, and paper masks as well as full-moon festival celebrations in some other Asian countries such as Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, the Philippines, and China.
- Former president of VN Fine Arts Association dies at 77
- Painter Chương, former president of VN Fine Arts Association, dies
- Painter Chuong, former president of VN Fine Arts Association, dies
- Hanoi celebrates children’s festival
- Frank Miller Talks About Superman’s Penis and His Plans for a Children’s Book
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 18
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 20 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia on April 22 (updated hourly)
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia April 25 (updated hourly)
- Australian arts sector left in the cold by Federal Government, claims prominent theatre director
- Mother's Day art contest now open to all Fort Bend County young artists
- ArtsBridge Foundation Announces 2020 Shuler Awards Nominees
- Wilmette Teen Wins Top Honor At Scholastic Art And Writing Awards
- Acadiana groups bring local educational programming to children's TVs
- Press photos “ASEAN – One community” awarded
- BFI Reveals 2020 Vision Awards: ‘Bait’, ‘Saint Maud’, ‘Ammonite’ Producers Among Recipients
- “Vietnamese train pushes back COVID-19” wins prize in children’s painting contest
- Love and obsession: how one of the finest UK ceramics collections ended up in a London council flat
- HCM City upgrades cultural and sports construction projects
- Shaun Tan's unexpected details
Over 5,000 entries submitted to Vietnam Children’s Fine Arts Awards 2021 have 436 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.