HÀ NỘI Online shopping through e-commerce platforms by consumers in Hà Nội rose 30-50 per cent in four social distancing periods, according to the city’s Department of Industry and Trade.
Acting Director of the department Trần Thị Phương Lan said that supplies of goods have been ensured in the city to meet the demand of local residents amid the social distancing measures.
The department has also rolled out measures to support farmers in selling their products, while allowing farm produce from 22 other cities and provinces to be sold in the capital city, she said, noting that over 200,000 tonnes of agricultural and aquatic products were consumed in only 10 days as of September 21.
Along with creating optimal conditions for the transport of goods, the city has quickly conducted testing and vaccination on labourers working in the goods distribution system. So far, all of them have received at least one COVID-19 vaccine shot, said Lan.
She said that the department has urged the diversification of sale methods, focusing on promoting e-commerce.
Meanwhile, it has given advice to the municipal People's Committee on the issuance of a set of safe production and business criteria, along with guiding local firms to devise safe operation plans. The department has also listened to ideas from local enterprises to make proposals to authorised agencies on solutions to remove obstacles facing them, especially those relating to capital, tax, goods transport and export.
Once the pandemic is completely controlled, the department will give advice to the city’s authorities to launch trade facilitation programmes to help local firms sell their products, she said. — VNS
- Ikea costs dent profits as online sales rise
- Tips for saving hundreds on your next online shop
- Rapid rise in online shopping and card use
- Is it wrong to use online shops like Amazon?
- Video shows raging shop fire that has shut a busy road
- The biggest online order fails from Pretty Little Thing and more
- Retailers clamping down on shopping returns
- Money Saving Expert's top must-know supermarket shopping hacks
- More than half of over-65s now shopping online, figures show
- You can save up to £21.50 off your online food shop at Tesco
- Weigh to go: why a kilo sale is the most ethical way to shop
- Where to find the best bargains in the online sales
- Shoppers can save £15 off Matalan school uniform online
- Tesco has increased price of thousands of everyday items
- Top supermarket shopping tips revealed by Money Saving Expert
- Dunelm just launched a huge 50% off sale and prices start at 25p
- Lewis Capaldi slashes all items in online store to £10 or less
- The foods Tesco has jacked the price by up to 152%
- The foods Tesco has increased the price of by up to 152%
- Build-A-Bear has released a Nightmare Before Christmas range
Online shopping rises 50% in Hà Nội during social distancing have 450 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.