Co-organised by the The Department of Fine Arts, Photography and Exhibition at the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism; the Vietnam Exhibition Centre for Culture and Arts; and other units, the events will run on the websites http://ape.gov.vn and http://trienlamvhnt.vn.
One of them is the biennial children’s fine arts award exhibition targeting children aged between 5 and 15. On display will be 409 works out of more than 5,000 submissions to the event this year.
The works reflect children's love for their home country and families, their daily life, and their thoughts on environmental protection and COVID-19 prevention, among other ideas.
The second exhibition, themed Mid-Autumn Festival through children's eyes, will feature documents and images showing late President Ho Chi Minh's love for children.
It will also introduce traditional Vietnamese toys for the occasion and traditional activities taking place in a number of Asian nations including Japan, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, and Singapore.
At the exhibition, there will be an innovation space for children to experience and learn about the festival, talk with a Vietnamese AI robot, and try smart toys./.
- 21 fun things to see and do this weekend in San Antonio
- 25 Microchips That Shook the World
- Plan to split California into 3 states may qualify for ballot
- South Bay by Jackie Weekend Guide Oct 31, 2019
- The Terminator is back, and so are
- NWS: Massive temperature swing expected in San Antonio this weekend
- The Autistic Hacker
- Massive Attack: How a weapon against war became a weapon against the web
- See the evolution of College Station and Texas A&M in vintage photos
- Big-Picture Biotech
- How a Dutch pop band turned us all into cursor zombies … in the name of art!
- #SneakerHeads: How a new generation of sneaker fans are taking over the Internet
- Gifts for an Eight-Bit Holiday
- How one artist’s ‘encrypted’ paintings memorialize the concept of privacy
- How LEGO Built the Coolest Company in the World
- Lego-obsessed crowd packs convention every June near Chicago
- October 5 dubbed ‘Global James Bond Day’
- T3 Expo is Awarded Contract for Toy Fair New York 2019-2021
- WTF, Internet? Why did you have to go and steal Christmas?
- 9 games we wish were on the SNES Classic Edition
Online exhibitions to thrill children on Mid-Autumn Festival have 396 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.