A drawing lesson by art lecturer Luu Vu Minh (Photo: nhandan.vn)
With a PC or a smart phone connecting with the Internet, everyone could join online art courses at home.
Art lecturer Luu Minh Vu often livestreams drawing lessons, one topic each time, in the evening on his Facebook fanpage with nearly 14,000 subscribers.
Meanwhile, painter Nguyen Hai Kim from Ho Chi Minh City offers free teaching on weekend on Zoom app. Learners are instructed how to draw on different materials, most of them are women in different ages and vocations.
Several fine art groups and forums also provide free drawing courses from basic to advanced levels, making it easier for those interested to access.
Florists Nguyen Thanh Hien from Hanoi and Ta Thanh Kim from Australia maintain Ikebana teaching sessions with materials easily being found in Vietnam. They also raise funds in support of frontline medical staff and those in disadvantaged situation in several COVID-19 treatment hospitals in Ho Chi Minh City.
Movie lovers or filmmakers also have chances to engage with well-known directors and producers from the US, Vietnam, the Republic of Korea, India and Singapore in the Master Class programme, which has been held by the Asian Academy Creative Awards’ (AAA) Academy Campus and BHD Vietnam company since July. They are also able to learn script-writing, filming, music and acting from leading experts in the region and the world.
Not only bringing happiness or improving living skills, online courses also blur geographical distance and help learners integrate into the community.
- Swimmer started at Stanford amid assault prevention efforts
- Youth football dilemma: retaining players amid constant concussion talk
- Baylor hires 1st female president amid sex assault scandal
- Calm amid the storm: Joshua Dobbs is Tennessee's anchor
- Golf notes: Pinnacle Bank Championship continuing local qualifier; Scott Gutschewski to teach
- Kurt Warner is teaching, learning as a high school offensive coordinator
- Report: Art Briles receiving ‘strong interest’ for Houston vacancy
- Venezuelan MLB players voice anguish amid turmoil back home
- Frank Tavani's legacy: Titles and teaching at Lafayette
- Packers at Vikings Live Stream: Watch NFL Online
- Jackson Lanzing talks Green Arrow, Nightwing and the art of one-shot stories
- Don't Hug Me I'm Scared: the puppets who sing, dance and eat raw meat
- Anderson: Cold truth about the coming fish opener? Have augers ready
- Team USA won a load of medals at the Pyeongchang Paralympics. The National Ability Center in Park City gets an assist.
- Twins smack five doubles en route to victory in snowy Pittsburgh
- BYU hires Weber State assistant Preston Hadley; longtime defensive coach Steve Kaufusi steps down
- Salt Lake’s Sugar House neighborhood the ideal home base for so many U.S. Olympic athletes
- Tale of the tape: Minnesota Wild vs. Winnipeg Jets
- Minnesota United defender Tyrone Mears brings a world of experience to Loons
- Wild can't overcome early goal in 2-0 loss, trail Jets 3-1 in series
Online art teaching spawns amid COVID-19 have 493 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.