PANO – Lieutenant Colonel Truong Van Hao, a non-commissioned officer of the Planning and Investment Department under the Ministry of National Defence, returned a purse to its owner.
Earlier, Hao had found the purse on Ly Nam De Street on his way home. It contained over VND 16 million and some personal papers of a woman named Ngo Thi Thuy, working for the Vietnam Multimedia Corporation (VTC).
Immediately, he reported it to Guard Brigade 144, under the General Staff of the Vietnam People's Army, to find the owner.
A day later, Hao and Brigade 144's leaders handed over the purse to its owner.
According to the department's leaders, despite facing many difficulties in daily life, Hao has strictly implemented all regulations and fulfilled his assigned tasks.
The department commended his act and recommended his superior to present him a certificate of merit.
Translated by Pham Huy
- D.C. United finally got a new stadium, but did it sell its soul in the process?
- FMIA: Smile, Jimmy! Garoppolo in Picture Perfect Situation As a QB
- The Untold Story of Napoleon Hill, the Greatest Self-Help Scammer of All Time
- Cincinnati, Home Of Terrible Stadium Deals, Is Being Extorted For A New MLS Stadium
- The Sad Failure Of Donald Trump's Desperate Attempt At A Baseball League
- EXCLUSIVE Sex, cocaine and caviar at the Quilted Giraffe: Never-before-seen pictures from NYC's most decadent restaurant where Jackie O was a regular and Madonna hung out in the kitchen with Warren Beatty while Trump held court at his favorite table
- Exotic Cars and Montana Plates
- Hammer Time: Tramps And Thieves
- Hammer Time: Reversing the Clusterscrews
- Crunch watch Mar 09: the auto industry in crisis
- Q and A: Elon Musk, CEO, Tesla
Officer returns lost property to owner have 276 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.