HÀ NỘI — Thanks to Government's Resolution No. 105/NQ-CP on support for enterprises, cooperatives, and business households, the criteria for obtaining a Work Permit as a foreigner in Việt Nam has been eased.
To resolve some of the difficulties facing enterprises and foreign workers, this resolution has been approved by the Prime Minister and was issued on September 9.
To facilitate foreign workers coming to work in Việt Nam, the Government requested the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs to relax some of the regulations and conditions on granting and extending Work Permits, while ensuring pandemic prevention and control measures are not compromised.
Under Point A, Clause 3, Article 3 of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP, foreigners must hold a Bachelor's degree or higher, or an equivalent degree, and have at least three years of work experience in the field were trained. That experience and academic qualification must match the job that the Work Permit application is related to.
This rule has now been eased; foreigners must still hold a Bachelor's degree or higher, or an equivalent degree, and have at least three years of work experience in a field relating to the Work Permit application.
However, Point A, Clause 6, Article 3 of Decree No 152/2020/ND-CP states that the requirement for "having at least three years of work experience in the specialities that workers were trained in" has now been amended to "having at least three years of work experience that matches the jobs foreigners plan to work in Việt Nam".
Point B, Clause 4, Article 9 of Decree No. 152/2020/ND-CP supports this with the term "giấy chứng nhận" (testimonial). This means that previous issued Work Permits can now be used as documentation to prove eligibility for new Work Permit applications, removing the need for all previous experience to have been gained outside of Việt Nam.
It now reads: "The papers proving experts and technical workers under regulations in Clauses 3, 6 in Article 3 of this Decree are: diplomas, degrees, certificates, testimonials; confirmation documents issued by agencies, organisations, and enterprises in other countries about the years of experience of experts and technical workers; or the already granted work permits to prove experience." — VNS
- HCM City issues work permits to 5,370 foreigners since year's beginning
- Melbourne work permit website CRASHES as millions of employees try to log to apply for an exemption outside of the 8pm Victoria curfew
- Draft bill proposes easing requirements for residency in major cities
- Hundreds of Chinese experts granted permission to enter Vietnam for work
- BART director got concealed gun permit, cites risk from activists
- NJ Democrats OK Valuable Work Licenses for Illegal Aliens
- Singapore allows 265,000 foreign workers to return
- No gym required! Fitness queen Kayla Itsines, 29, launches a new exercise program that requires ZERO equipment - and it only costs 33c per day
- Australia’s NBL to consider off-shore bubble in New Zealand
- In 'defund police' cities with rising crime, getting a gun no easy task: 'Near-impossible to get a permit'
- Foreign access urged for holiday property
- NZ international student sector: More focus on quality education than work rights - Cabinet papers
- Senate OKs bill easing child labor requirements
- How do they expect people to go back to work if they have to travel like this? Tory MPs' fury as rail unions hold nation to ransom with refusal to return services to 85 per cent capacity
- CII suggests steps to improve ease of doing business
- The Latest: South Korea reports 27 new virus cases
- Biden’s deep Israel ties could ease Obama-era tensions ― Experts
- UK agrees to redesign 'racist' algorithm that decides visa applications
- Stranded New Zealand honeymooners hitch lift from Falkland Islands on fishing boat
- Grim secret Victorian government modelling shows the state's COVID-19 peak is still WEEKS away with new cases to top a staggering 1,100 a day and stay above 300 until mid-September
New resolution eases requirements for Work Permit applications for foreigners. have 649 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.