Hanoi (VNA) – The Office of the National Assembly (NA) in collaboration with NA's Committee for Economic Affairs will organise a seminar to consult experts on socio-economic issues under the chair of NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue and NA Vice Chairman Nguyen Duc Hai.
According to the NA Office, the seminar will focus on assessing the developments of the global financial, investment, and trade in 2021 and the latest developments of the world economy, and forecast the impact on Vietnam. The evaluation of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the country’s socio-economic situation, the implementation of the COVID-19 vaccination strategy, lessons learned in policy promulgation, recommendations and solutions for Vietnam from now until the end of the year and the following years of the 15th National Assembly will also be tabled for discussion. National Assembly . The NA's Office said the event is very important, even though it won’t be held on a large scale due to the pandemic, adding that it is a part of the annual socio-economic forum of the NA. forum will contribute to gathering the wisdom of not only NA deputies but also a network of leading domestic experts, scientists, and managers as well as those from international organisations; forming quality practical scientific arguments, which are important inputs for the NA and the Government to consult in making reports on the implementation of the NA's resolutions and other functions and duties as prescribed by law. It will attract the attention and supervision of the people and voters on matters of public concern, it said./.
- What is Davos? 5 things to know about the World Economic Forum
- ‘Mad Max’ warning for world? Economic forum fears seeds of ‘dystopian future’ are being planted today
- Topless protesters detained at Davos World Economic Forum
- Witch hunts in Papua New Guinea linked to jealousy over economic divide
- Social-justice organization steps up to fight hate at annual Diversity Stride walk
- Caribbean athletes’ winning ways and economic impact at Penn Relays have firms vying for fan dollars
- Jamaicans in diaspora to examine issues of interest at New York forum
- Cruz, Paul, Rubio spar on Cuba policy at desert forum
- Mayors highlight economic drivers in their towns
- George and Amal Clooney welcome twins Ella and Alexander
- Reports: George and Amal Clooney are expecting twins
- The hills are alive with the sound of Swiss yodeling festival in Davos
- Davos elite gather amid globalization backlash
- Trump budget plan has major ramifications in N.J.
- Black-owned businesses investing in downtown Dover
- The elephant in the room is white privilege | Amanda Beam
- Davos: China's Xi invokes Gettysburg Address in defense of free trade
- Gen Con threatens to move convention if Gov. Mike Pence signs religious freedom bill
- Bill and Melinda Gates call for action 'right now' on global warming, see better future for poor in 2030
- Actors Theatre beefs up training program
NA to organise annual socio-economic forum have 482 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.