She said recent high-level visits and meetings on the sidelines of multilateral forums have reflected political trust between the two nations.
The Vietnamese legislature always treasures developing ties with the Indian counterpart bilaterally and multilaterally, she said.
The host also asked for the ambassador's support to effectively realise the cooperation agreement signed in 2016 during her India visit.
She suggested enhancing joint work to step up the effective implementation of signed agreements, as well as facilitating exchanges and all-level visits by friendship parliamentarians' groups and parliamentarians.
NA Chairwoman Ngan wished that India would continue providing preferential credit packages and non-refundable aid for quick-impact projects and the second stage of the software park in Da Nang, contributing to Vietnam's socio-economic development.
Speaking highly of the close liaison at regional and global forums and India's stance on the East Sea issue, the top lawmaker wished that the Indian government would continue supporting Vietnam and ASEAN's stance on the issue.
Verma, for his part, said Vietnam and India share common values about regional and global issues.
He lauded Vietnam as the most important partner in India's Act East policy and Indo-Pacific Vision, and hoped that visits by the two countries' leaders will continue creating a new driving force for bilateral ties.
The guest vowed to do his best to realise signed agreements and fulfill his assigned tasks in Vietnam.
- NA Vice Chairwoman receives US senator
- India, US Make Progress in Trade Talks But More Work Needed to Reach Deal - Ambassador
- NA leader’s overseas trip strengthens traditional ties, expands cooperation
- Emails show Republican Party asked Donald Trump's Bahamas ambassador nominee to donate $500,000 as his Senate confirmation hung in the balance
- Possible pay-to-play scheme for ambassador role in Trump administration uncovered by CBS News
- ‘Supermom’ Sushma Swaraj Comes To the Aid of Indian Child In Norway
- BIMSTEC invite indicates India shaping alternative regional platform: Former Indian diplomat
- IFFI 2019: Big B gets nostalgic, Karan Johar hosts; Rajini receives Icon of the Jubilee
- Pakistani Minister Gets Trolled for his Distasteful Jibe on Indian PM’s Birthday
- From K-pop to K-drama, Kimchi to K-beauty, Indian youngsters just can't get enough of Korea
- National Assembly convenes in Hà Nội
- South Korea, a strategic partner for Vietnam's fintech development
- Lawmakers urge FBI to investigate possible pay-to-play scheme uncovered by CBS News
- White supremacist manifesto reportedly shared at Syracuse U
- Sreexit and After
- What an Idea sir
- Mika Singh to be produced in Dubai court today after being detained for sexual harassment
- Modi in Israel: Why you should care
- Buzz: DDCA boss Rajat Sharma back in office
- DDCA apex council slams Ombudsman's order reinstating Rajat
NA Chairwoman receives Indian Ambassador have 432 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.