HÀ NỘI — The Ministry of Health has reported 9,472 new cases of COVID-19 on Thursday evening, in 33 provinces and cities.
These include 9,465 domestic infections with 5,344 being detected in the community.
The number of locally transmitted cases decreased by more than 2,000 compared to yesterday.
A further 236 deaths were also reported in HCM City, Bình Dương, Long An, Đồng Nai, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Bình Thuận, Tây Ninh, Tiền Giang, Hà Nội and Bình Định.
The total death toll from COVID-19 in Việt Nam now stands at 18,017.
HCM City reported the highest number of domestic cases today with 5,032, followed by the southern provinces of Bình Dương (2,764), Đồng Nai (760) and Long An (190).
Other cases were found in Kiên Giang, An Giang, Tây Ninh, Tiền Giang, Cần Thơ, Đắk Nông, Đắk Lắk, Khánh Hòa, Quảng Bình, Đồng Tháp, Hà Nam, Ninh Thuận, Thừa Thiên Huế, Bình Định, Bình Phước, Bạc Liêu, Cà Mau, Bình Thuận, Phú Yên, Quảng Nam, Hà Nội, Quảng Ngãi, Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu, Đà Nẵng, Gia Lai, Trà Vinh, Quảng Trị, Hải Dương and Thanh Hóa.
Over the past seven days, Việt Nam recorded an average of 10,319 new cases a day. The total national tally now stands at 728,435, ranking 46 out of 222 countries and territories.
It was also reported that 6,226 patients have recovered, bringing the total recoveries to 493,488 nationally.
Việt Nam has so far administered more than 36.2 million doses of vaccines. — VNS
- Over 700 new HIV cases reported in November
- DOH confirms a total of 19 cases of local Zika infection since September
- 1 HIV/AIDS case reported every 3 days in GenSan
- Country’s 1st Zika pregnancy case reported in Cebu City
- 2 suspected Zika cases reported in Bacoor
- Toshiba to report huge half-year operating loss
- 57 Zika cases reported as of Feb 2
- A Filipino gets infected with HIV every hour
- Ebola death toll swells to 2,917 out of 6,263 cases: WHO
- H7N9 human infections in China hit 51
- South Korea reports third death from MERS outbreak
- HIV cases rise at alarming rate in PH
- Authorities think a 19-year-old US-Israeli citizen and his father are behind most of the Jewish community center bomb threats
- PH reports first Zika pregnancy case
- 352 dengue cases alarm Kalinga health officials
- South Korea reports eight new MERS cases
- S Korea reports 5th death from MERS
- DOH reports 585 new HIV cases in July, highest since 1984
- Kaspersky blames NSA hack on infected Microsoft software
- West Nile virus can kill years after infection – study
More than 9,000 COVID-19 cases reported on Thursday, more than half community infections have 465 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.