* A working delegation of the Ministry of National Defense, led by Lieutenant General Ngo Minh Tien, Deputy Chief of the General Staff, on September 16 visited and inspected the military-defense task performance and the pandemic prevention and control mission in Kien Giang province.
Applauding the remarkable achievements gained by the Kien Giang provincial Military Command over the past time, Gen. Tien required the command to continue strictly observing higher levels' instructions and resolutions, as well as maintaining combat readiness and military discipline, contributing to building a comprehensively strong unit in the time to come.
Together with promoting information dissemination to raise troops' awareness of COVID-19 prevention and control, the command should thoroughly grasp and manage troops' ideological situation and social relations, and ensure logistic supply for combat readiness missions.
On this occasion, the delegation also paid a working visit to Linh Huynh Border Station under the Kien Giang provincial Border Guard Command and handed over gifts to the provincial Hospital of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases.
* On the same day, Lieutenant General Tran Hoai Trung, Political Commissar of Military Region 7 (MR7), inquired after and presented gifts to on-duty forces at several medical checkpoints in Dong Nai province.
Acknowledging the great efforts of COVID-19 front-liners, Gen. Trung encouraged them to overcome their difficulties and accomplish all assigned missions, contributing to containing the pandemic and soon bringing the people's life back to normal.
Also, he requested the troops to strictly observe military discipline, the State's laws, and pandemic prevention regulations to ensure their safety and prevent the spread of the virus into the community during their missions.
* On September 16, the Committee of Youth Union of Dong Nai province and the province's Women's Union Organization offered 1,200 gifts, worth VND 250,000 each, to children in hospitals, field hospitals, quarantine sites and workers' children in the red zones (zones with COVID-19 infected cases) of Dong Nai.
* A working mission of Military Region 7, led by its Commanding General Major General Nguyen Truong Thang, on September 16 visited and encouraged officers and soldiers from Air Defense Brigade 77 and the Artillery Brigade 75, who are working at the forefront of the fight against COVID-19 in Go Vap district, HCM City.
During the visit, Gen. Thang expressed his hope that the troops would protect their health to continue standing side by side with local authorities to defeat the pandemic.
* The Dak Nong provincial Military Command handed over COVID-19 relief aid to the Military Sub-region of Cambodia's Mondulkiri province and the Overseas Vietnamese Association in the province on September 16 at Bu Prang Border Gate, Dak Nong.
In particular, the gifts included five tons of medical supplies and necessities, namely hand sanitizers, face masks, rice, instant noodles, and others. The donation was worth over VND 200 million in total.
* On September 16, the Ba Ria – Vung Tau provincial Military Command, in association with the Institute for Religious Practices of Phu My town, provided 10 oxygen generators, valued at VND 168 million, for Ba Ria Hospital to support the hospital in COVID-19 treatment.
On this occasion, the donors also contributed VND 100 million to the fund for poor patients of the hospital.
The same day, the Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee of the province received VND 3 billion from the Southern Power Corporation (EVNSPC) and the Ba Ria – Vung Tau Power Company.
* In HCM City, MR7 and the Vietnamese Business Association in the city handed over 500 gifts to local people in need during the pandemic time in District 6 of the city.
* In Binh Phuoc province, the Economic-Defense Unit 778 under MR7 and other benefactors gave 200 gifts, worth VND 450,000 each, to ethnic minority people and needy laborers affected by the pandemic in Hon Quan district.
On September 16, the provincial People's Committee held a ceremony to receive medical supplies and equipment for COVID-19 from Phuong Trang FUTA Bus Lines Passenger Car Corporation.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Will computers be wiped out on 19 January 2038? Outdated PC systems will not be able to cope with time and date, experts warn
- How is your hospital coping this winter? Interactive performance tracker breaks down your local unit's A&E, operations and bed occupancy statistics
- Murder victim's family in last-ditch effort to save man convicted of killing her from execution...saying they believe 19-year-old was strangled to death by her cop fiancé
- India face Saudi Arabia AFC U-19 Championship Qualifiers
- 19 killed, dozens wounded as Pakistan jolted by shallow 5.2 quake
- Kitchen supported by Meghan's cookbook is housed inside mosque 'which has links to 19 terror suspects including Jihadi John'
- 'Station 19' Star Boris Kodjoe Talks Show Blending Further With 'Grey's Anatomy': 'It's Getting the Best of Both Worlds' (Exclusive)
- Implementation of the Paris Agreement accelerated through joint efforts
- Beijing police intensify effort to fight against telecom fraud
- 19 Critical Ways to Save You From Yourself
- Proactively Coping With Racism
- How Do Couples Best Cope with Bipolar Disorder?
- REVEALED: Violent life of 'charming' cannabis dealer, 19, and his young 'runner' as they are found guilty of murdering Girl Scout Jodie Chesney, 17, who was stabbed to death in a park – and her father says 'We got them!' after the verdict
- Coping with Stress During and After Recovery from Anorexia
- CSU, community colleges try to cope with cutbacks
- I set up an Instagram profile to look at self-harm images – before trying to kill myself at 19
- “Remake me! Remake me!”: 19 films improved by second takes
- 'I've had my meltdowns where I definitely wasn't okay:' Liam Payne, 26, speaks about his mental health and reveals how exercise helped him cope after crediting girlfriend Maya Henry, 19, with 'helping him through stress'
- Resources for Suicide Prevention, Mental Illness Concerns, Helping Parents Cope
- Antarctic Winters Trigger Psychological Hibernation So People Can Cope With Isolation and Darkness
More efforts to cope with COVID-19 have 936 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 18, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.