He went on to say they were also reviewing the vaccination programme in the city and all related individuals and organisations would be held accountable.
Duong Tan Hien, vice chairman of Can Tho City People’s Committee said, “Thot Not District has not submitted any report to the city authorities yet. It is wrong to vaccinate children without authority approval.”
On September 13, Nguyen Kim Hai, director of Thot Not Health Station was suspended from his work for 15 days for prioritising the Covid-19 vaccination of a local child aged 13. He later said that several children under 18 were also vaccinated as they were relatives of frontline medical staff.
On September 14, a list of vaccinated people was posted on the internet. According to the list, a total of 362 people were vaccinated on August 11 including 57 children who were vaccinated with Pfizer at a vaccination point at Thot Not Secondary School.
The Ministry of Health has not issued any announcement or approval for child vaccination. Children are currently not in the prioritised group for vaccination.
- Critical violations reported at 3 South Mississippi food venues
- Russian Trolls and Bots Spread Anti-vaccine Lies on Twitter in Run-up to 2016 Election
- Well-known Fountain Square restaurant shut down for health code violations
- All 10 kindergartens with the highest rates of vaccine exemptions are in N. California
- Vaccine opt-outs worry Michigan health officials
- Mother strongly against vaccines ordered to vaccinate son or face jail time
- Students must have hepatitis A vaccine to attend public school next year
- Untangling the HPV Vaccine Debate
- This lawmaker blocked anti-vaccine activists on Twitter. Now he’s facing a lawsuit
- Many doctors skip meningococcal vaccine talks with teens
- Why Bachmann Keeps Attacking Perry Over the HPV Vaccine
- Local doctors stress importance of H.P.V. vaccine for students
- Readers sound off on vaccines, Obama and George Washington
- Vaccination critics sue Northern California lawmaker over Twitter block
- Five things to know ahead of Nashville public schools' 2018-19 school year
- SEE IT: John Oliver takes on vaccination doubters like Donald Trump, Rob Schneider
- JCPS students return to school August 15. Is your child vaccinated for hep A?
- State department declares outbreak of acute hepatitis A, with 19 cases in Jefferson County
- Kentucky declares outbreak of acute hepatitis A, with 19 cases in Jefferson County
- Wood Co. Health Department offering childhood vaccines
More Covid-19 vaccination violations found in Can Tho have 390 words, post on dtinews.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.