In the afternoon the same day, the mission collected 2,200 samples.
According to Major Trinh Xuan Phu from the Military Institute of Preventive Medicine under the Department of Military Medicine, head of the mission, with experience gained during taking COVID-19 prevention and control missions in the Southern region and other hotbeds in the country and with modern medical equipment, the mission has promptly collected the samples in a safe manner and will give accurate testing results.
Major Phu added that four mobile labs are modern testing vehicles with full facilities that will enable medical personnel to perform their work effectively.
The military medical personnel are trying their utmost to separate COVID-19 patients from community to help Ha Nam province soon control the pandemic.
Translated by Song Anh
- US Military Prioritizes Special Ops, Nuclear Forces for COVID-19 Testing
- Vietnamese COVID-19 test kits approved by WHO
- IIT-Delhi develops Covid- 19 test kit, gets ICMR’s approval
- Hyundai India Donates COVID-19 Testing Kits To Help Fight The Pandemic
- Vietnamese COVID-19 test kits receive EU seal of approval
- Hanoi CDC Director arrested over breaches in purchase of COVID-19 testing machine
- University of Hyderabad chosen as Covid-19 testing centre
- China’s coronavirus cases drop to single-digit; private firms including Alibaba launch Covid-19 test services
- ‘Defective’ ICMR kits led to Covid-19 testing delays: Bengal
- ICMR withdraws ‘defective’ Covid-19 test kits consignment from Bengal after complaint
- ICMR-NICED withdraws defective COVID-19 test kits from Bengal labs
- Coronavirus impact | India spends over Rs 100 crore so far on COVID-19 testing: Report
- India received 5 lakh rapid COVID-19 testing kits from China: Health Ministry
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 testing at wholesale markets
- Hanoi conducts rapid Covid-19 testing for traders at market
- Coronavirus Update: ‘Made In NY’ Initiative, Midwest Firm To Give NYC 100,000 COVID-19 Testing Kits A Week
- New Covid-19 test allows patients to collect samples at home, send to lab for results
- House to vote on $480 billion relief package to help small businesses and hospitals, expand Covid-19 testing
- Coronavirus | Mylab joins hands with Syngene to cater to rising demand for COVID-19 testing kits
- FDA approves first at-home COVID-19 test kit
Military medical personnel support Ha Nam province with COVID-19 testing have 328 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.