In response to the call of the Party General Secretary as well as under the Government's, Central Military Commission's, and Ministry of National Defense's directions, with the spirit of "fighting the pandemic is like fighting the enemy," all doctors and medical staff of the hospital have promoted patriotism to overcome difficulties in combating the COVID-19.
Assigning tasks for over 200 military medical personnel reinforced for HCMC for the COVID-19 fight, the hospital's director Lieutenant General Mai Hong Bang hoped that they would ensure absolute safety while performing tasks. Meanwhile, he also wished them good health so that they could win the COVID-19 battle soon.
On behalf of the reinforced forces, the head of the delegation, Senior Colonel Hoang Van Dai, committed to closely working together, raising high sense of responsibility, and promoting the virtues of Uncle Ho's soldiers to help pandemic-hit people in HCMC.
Amid the complicated developments of the pandemic, the military and medical personnel are considered pioneering forces in the COVID-19 prevention and control, and treatment work. With the honorable tradition of Uncle Ho's soldiers, the whole hospital will successfully complete all tasks assigned by the Party, State and people.
Translated by Minh Anh
- HCMC sends health workers to aid other localities in Covid-19 combat
- Third session of 10th HCMC People's Council opened
- Migrant workers return to HCMC as pandemic wanes
- Military drafted in to under-pressure NHS boards in Scotland
- Military personnel bolster Queensland-NSW border patrols amid crackdown on 'border hoppers'
- Tucker Carlson: Military suicide is a crisis the Pentagon should address
- Hanoi to resume dine-in services, public transport on Oct 14
- Support the Troops: Get Vaccinated
- Myanmar anti-coup protesters keep pressure on junta
- Agencies That Required Vaccines Before Biden’s Push See Early Success
- Ontario considers shrinking social circles and tightens rules for nursing home visits in COVID-19 hot zones
- Vietnam spends $1.3 bln on Covid-19 fight
- Sick response to COVID-19
- Coronavirus digest: US to lift restrictions for vaccinated travelers in November
- Despite Covid hurdles, businesses strive to sustain production, supply of essential goods
- Texas election case: A week in Trump and Biden's split-screen America
- Feds Prepared ‘Deadly Force Countermeasures’ Ahead of ‘Storm Area 51’ Rally, Documents Reveal
- Feds Prepared 'Deadly Force Countermeasures' Ahead of 'Storm Area 51' Rally, Documents Reveal
- Navy releases guidance to discharge sailors refusing COVID-19 vaccine
- One Of The Bravest Marines In The Corps Just Retired, And He Gave Some Powerful Words Of Wisdom Before He Left
Military medical personnel rush to pandemic hotbed HCMC have 397 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 23, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.