This is an annual activity organised by the community with the purpose of preserving the Vietnamese cultural traditions and helping Czech friends understand more about the Vietnamese culture.
Addressing the event, Deputy Mayor of Ostrava Prazak Zbynek lauded the smooth integration of the second and third generations of the Vietnamese community into the host society. He underlined the importance of preserving the traditional culture of Vietnam among the Vietnamese youth in the country, which he said contributes to strengthening the Vietnam-Czech Republic’s traditional friendship.
For his part, Vietnamese Ambassador to the Czech Republic Thai Xuan Dung thanked the Government of the Czech Republic and authorities of Ostrava for supporting the Vietnamese community. He also showed his hope that the Czech Republic will continue creating favorable conditions for the community to better integrate into the host society and contribute more to the bilateral relationship.
President of the Czech-Vietnamese Friendship Parliamentarians Group Leo Luzar said through such cultural event, he felt the care of Vietnamese for the young generation, adding that he hoped they would cherish this value during the integration into the society in their second homeland – the Czech Republic.
- Celebration of Mid-Autumn Festival to consolidate traditional culture
- In Steinbeck’s Weedpatch, an Okie festival is turning to dust -- but the migrant stories live on
- Organic farms fuel sustainable development
- FVH excursion to lacquer and latern craft village
- Caring for the community
- Smart guys know best about food
- Cho Ray Hospital provides free medical examinations to poor patients
- 'I'm so excited I'll run down the aisle': Eugenie reveals it was 'love at first sight' with her groom-to-be – and she'd told her mother about him within hours of their first meeting
- Inside the fascinating Instagram of maverick Vietnam vet who returned from war and went on to photograph the best of American counterculture - becoming friends with everyone from Bob Marley to Keith Richards along the way
- 2017 travel planner: where to go on holiday … and when
- Halloween weather could be more trick than treat
- Susan Choi Complicates the Plot
- The Rolling Stones Disaster at Altamont: Let It Bleed
- The Second Coming Of Televangelist Jim Bakker
- Günter Grass obituary
- Think Inside the Box: What Time Capsules Reveal About Right Now
- Flight MH17, five years on: What happens next?
- Jane Fonda’s Extreme Bravery, Then and Now
- TS Eliot: the poet who conquered the world, 50 years on
- The Complete History of Tekashi 6ix9ine’s Controversial Career
Mid-Autumn Festival organized for Vietnamese children in Ostrava have 391 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.