Kuala Lumpur (VNA) – As one of the pioneer members of the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP), Malaysia is looking forward to welcoming China into the fold, anticipated to be as early as next year, according to Malaysia ‘s national news agency Bernama.
Bernama quoted a response by the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI) in reply to the agency’s query as saying that Malaysia is particularly encouraged with the recent move by China to formally apply for accession into the CPTPP.
Within a span of seven months, it is interesting to see that CPTPP has received another accession request, demonstrating the significant value of this agreement and its attraction to countries within and beyond the Asia Pacific region, Bernama said.
Malaysia is currently on track in ratifying the CPTPP./.
- Thailand considers joining CPTPP, RCEP
- Japan parliament enacts bill to complete CPTPP procedures
- Malaysia Airlines plane MH17 'shot down' in Ukraine - as it happened
- MH370: Malaysia sends team to investigate debris on Réunion
- Interview: China is a global economic engine that has served Australia well: state MP
- Russia to Join U.S.-China South China Sea Faceoff After Vietnam Pact
- World's biggest building project aims to make China great again
- Japanese Warships Arrive in Vietnam to Join Drills in South China Sea
- Beijing Appreciates Lavrov's Statement on South China Sea Dispute
- Looking forward to a new chapter of China-Pakistan friendship
- China's execution of Akmal Shaikh enrages British leaders
- There's talk of a new Cold War. But China is not the Soviet Union
- Facts About Malaysia Flight 370: Passengers, Crew & Aircraft
- Xi's Standoff in the South China Sea Is Reaching a Head
- Welcome to the roaring Twenties! Millions ring in 2020 as ball drops in Times Square and fireworks signal the start of a new decade
- ‘We are losing control’: China’s ‘dangerous’ South China Sea plan almost complete
- Chinese Satellite Spies Possible Malaysia Jet Debris (Photo)
- Vietnam treasures ties with Malaysia: PM
- Why All US Attempts to Slice and Dice the South China Sea Will End Badly
- Factbox: Carlos Ghosn joins list of execs fighting extradition
Malaysia welcomes China to join CPTPP have 382 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.