HÀ NỘI — The amount of new COVID-19 cases detected on Monday was 8,681, the lowest daily figure recorded in the past month.
Compared to Sunday, the amount of new infections dropped by 1,357. The total number of coronavirus patients now stands at 695,744.
There were also a further 215 deaths, taking the total amount of fatalities to 17,305.
HCM City recorded the highest number of infections with 5,171, followed by Bình Dương (1,410), Đồng Nai (869), Long An (268) and Tiền Giang (211).
The other cases were detected in Kiên Giang (175), Đắk Lắk (113), An Giang (100), Cần Thơ (48), Quảng Bình (35), Tây Ninh (32), Bình Thuận (28), Đắk Nông (27), Bình Định (23), Khánh Hòa (19), Đồng Tháp (19), Quảng Ngãi (16), Phú Yên (15), Hậu Giang (10), Cà Mau (10), Hà Nội (9), Ninh Thuận (9), Bạc Liêu (8 ), Bà Rịa – Vũng Tàu (7), Bình Phước (5), Thừa Thiên Huế (5), Sóc Trăng (5), Vĩnh Long (4), Hà Nam (3), Đà Nẵng (3), Quảng Nam (3), Thanh Hóa (2), Trà Vinh (1), Lâm Đồng (1), Bến Tre (1), Quảng Trị (1), Gia Lai (1), and Bắc Ninh (1).
A total of 6,821 patients were given the all-clear on Monday, bringing the amount of recoveries to 464,326.
Fourteen provinces out of 62 have not detected any new infections in the past two weeks. They are Bắc Kạn, Tuyên Quang, Lai Châu, Hòa Bình, Yên Bái, Hà Giang, Thái Nguyên, Điện Biên, Vĩnh Phúc, Hải Phòng, Hải Dương, Phú Thọ, Ninh Bình, Nam Định.
More than 34.5 million vaccine doses have been administered to date, with 6,640,061 people fully vaccinated.
There are currently 5,521 people being treated in intensive care units nationwide. VNS
- Coronavirus | India records lowest daily COVID-19 cases in over six months
- Gurugram reports lowest daily Covid-19 cases since May 2020
- India continues to have one of the lowest Covid-19 cases per million globally
- Coronavirus Live Updates: India Reports 6 Cases Of New COVID-19 Strain As UK Returnees Test Positive
- Coronavirus cases: India records 16,432 new COVID-19 cases, 252 new deaths
- Scientists quell Covid-19 variant fears, say staying cautious sufficient
- Where India stands in global Covid-19 spread
- Covid-19: At 3, Mumbai deaths lowest since April 15; 35 fatalities in Maharashtra
- 20 more UK returnees detected with new COVID-19 strain, total 58 positive cases in India, says Health Ministry
- Covid-19 recoveries: India’s journey from 100,000 to 9.7 million
- COVID-19 Alert: India's active caseload drops to 2.54 lakh, lowest in 3 months
- Covid-19: 44% of all cases last week from Kerala and Maharashtra
- New COVID-19 cases drop to 32 in Hong Kong, still long way ahead to normalcy
- Only 33,000 people in England have Covid-19: Official testing data shows 'clear downward trend' in nation's epidemic as estimated number of cases drops 100,000 in a fortnight
- How San Francisco’s coronavirus case rate compares to other U.S. cities right now
- MHA issues fresh COVID-19 guidelines, says need to be vigilant as new variant emerging in UK
- COVID-19: Kent MPs lose fight to split county as it is placed in Tier 3
- Coronavirus cases: Health Ministry asks states to keep vigil on New Year celebration events
- Britain announces 359 more Covid-19 victims as the official death toll edges closer to 40,000 - while data reveals the areas of England and Wales that have recorded the highest rate of 'excess deaths' during the pandemic
- NC governor taps National Guard for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
Lowest daily COVID-19 case increase in a month have 560 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.