HÀ NỘI – The National Institute of Hygiene and Epidemiology has issued a decision on the distribution of more than 2.57 million doses of AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines to 51 localities and central-level hospitals nationwide.
The vaccines include 989,000 doses imported by the Việt Nam Vaccine JSC (VNVC), 100,000 doses donated by the Belgium Government, and over 1.48 million doses via COVAX Facility.
Hà Nội will receive the most with 600,000 doses, followed by Đà Nẵng and Khánh Hoà Province each with 100,000 doses.
The central-level hospitals will be allocated 83,700 doses.
HCM City would not be given vaccines in this round.
This is the third time this month Hà Nội has been provided with COVID-19 vaccines.
The first round of distribution was on September 8 with nearly 1 million doses of China's Vero Cell vaccines and the second round was on September 12 with 700,000 doses of Vero Cell and AstraZeneca vaccines.
In Hà Nội, nearly 6 million doses have been administered so far.
Việt Nam had received a total of 37 million doses, of which more than 31 million doses have been injected so far.
According to the Ministry of Health, Việt Nam would get a further 103 million doses from many sources by the end of this year. VNS
- World Bank allocates $350 million to support health services in Egypt
- Dengue vaccine increases risk of severe infection
- Shame of projects worth millions that lie in ruins
- Does your hospital still use pagers? Your personal information may be at risk
- Why there are fresh fears over the future of Ealing Hospital
- Nigeria: Could a New Typhoid Vaccine End the Most Misdiagnosed Disease in Nigeria?
- China's vaccine tourists drain Hong Kong's supply of cancer drug
- Ebola outbreak appears to be slowing in Congo as vaccines spread
- Japan adopts steps to support hospitals in treating foreign tourists
- Nigeria's $406.7 Million Suit Against Shell Adjourned
- Test of Ebola vaccine raises hopes, doubts in Congo
- Crucial test of Ebola vaccine raises hopes, doubts in DRC
- Measles vaccine recommended for those attending World Cup
- Malawi in Negotiations for New Typhoid Vaccine
- Small ‘diabetes vaccine’ study: STAT provides lots of useful numbers for readers
- Mayo Clinic patient treated by massive measles dose still cancer-free 5 years later
- Could a cheap vaccine be the key to treating diabetes?
- Type 1 Diabetes: Tuberculosis Vaccine Could Offer “Major Advancement” in Treatment
- Study: Metro Detroit 'hotspot' for vaccination waivers
- Vaccine fears lead to measles spike in Romania
Localities, hospitals allocated 2.57 million doses of AstraZeneca vaccine have 401 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.