Cam Ranh International Airport in the south-central province of Khanh Hoa is set to welcome its first international flight on September 18 as the country continues to move into the new normal.
Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company revealed on September 16 that it has recently activated a plan aimed at welcoming back foreign tourists from countries that have already brought the COVID-19 pandemic under control.
According to the schedule, Asiana Airlines (OZ) is anticipated to launch flights both to and from Cam Ranh International Airport on September 18.
A flight from Incheon in the Republic of Korea (RoK) is expected to land at Cam Ranh at 10 p.m. on September 18, while the return flight from Cam Ranh to Incheon is scheduled to depart at 11:10 p.m. on the same day.
Le Thi Hong Minh, general director of Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company, said there will be 37 passengers on the arriving flight and 30 passengers on the return flight.
The incoming flight will bring in experts from the RoK to work at Hyundai Vinashin Factory, while the outbound flight will repatriate Korean citizens in Vietnam back to their homeland.
The reopening of the incoming flights represents a positive sign for the rebound of the local tourism industry, said Minh.
Ahead of welcoming foreign travelers with a “vaccine passport” to Khanh Hoa, Cam Ranh International Terminal Joint Stock Company has regularly disinfected and cleaned reception areas.
Khanh Hoa's authorities recently gave the green-light to the local tourism sector's proposal to welcome international visitors with a vaccine passport to the locality. They assigned the tourism sector to finalise the plan and submit it again for approval.
- INTL FCStone Inc. Reports Fiscal 2018 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
- Low vaccine rates contributed to deadly flu season
- Why vaccination debate persists as measles outbreak spreads
- Saudi woman, 18, barricaded in Thai hotel room temporarily admitted into country, meets with UN refugee workers
- Measles outbreak in Lakewood hits 14 cases as officials urge 'crucial' vaccinations
- The 25 best gifts for travelers of 2018
- The best gifts for travelers of 2018: 25 awesome gifts for jet-setters
- How Long Will Tekashi 6ix9ine Be in Jail? Rapper Pleads Not Guilty, Trial to Start in September 2019
- Wagner Football Travels To Robert Morris On Saturday At Noon In Season Finale
- With Hawaii facing unique travel challenges, everyone pitches in on the road
- AP News in Brief 11-16-18
- Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Denver Broncos RECAP, SCORE and STATS (11/25/18)
- Deadly Hepatitis A Outbreaks Are Exposing Crumbling U.S. Public Health Infrastructure
- 1 Woman, 12 Months, 52 Places
- Will the measles outbreak spread to northern New Jersey?
- 1 year, 1 woman, 52 places across the globe
- New York Hit by Worst Measles Outbreak in Decades
- Here's what's happening at the Medina County District Library in February
- Measles diagnosis closes Passaic school for girls
- Clark County Measles Outbreak Increases To 31 Confirmed Cases
Khanh Hoa to receive int’l travelers with vaccine passport on September 18 have 457 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.