|J&T Express has expanded international freight routes to more than 200 countries and territories around the world|
As an international express delivery service provider, J&T Express Vietnam boasts an extensive network of post offices and a variety of ordinary and specialised services. The company also applies technology to effectively support online business partners as well as individual customers who need quality cross-border delivery services.
In early September 2021, J&T announced it has expanded international freight routes to more than 200 countries and territories around the world. Besides, the company is constantly promoting cooperation with big brands in the e-commerce field such as Shopee, Sendo, and Lazada. Most recently, J&T Express entered into cooperation with international e-commerce platforms including Chipo and JingDong (JD).
Chipo is a subsidiary of NextTech Group, a pioneer in the emerging digital business industry in Southeast Asia. Chipo is ranked among the world's 10 most influential companies on the internet and one of three service providers providing intermediary service for Vietnamese consumers importing goods from China.
Meanwhile, JD.com is China’s second-largest e-commerce brand and a member of Fortune Global 500. In Southeast Asia, JD has built an online business infrastructure in Indonesia since 2015. It also cooperated with Thai corporation TCC in 2017. One of JD’s strengths is its leadership in technology and efficient goods circulation.
According to the report by the Ministry of Industry and Trade, in the first eight months of the year, China was Vietnam’s largest import market with a turnover of $72.5 billion as well as Vietnam's second-largest export market (after the US). Meanwhile, the EU, ASEAN, South Korea, and Japan continue to have high import and export turnover with Vietnam. The partnership between J&T Express and major international trading and shipping platforms will contribute to bringing practical benefits to the Vietnamese people and business community alike.
By Ngoc Khue
- Netflix streaming crosses border to Canada
- Technology cannot make post-Brexit Irish border frictionless, says academic
- Spotlight: U.S. border city seeks more trade with China
- Q&A: Virtual Heroes training real heroes
- Xinhua Headlines: The digital tax is re-aggravating EU-U.S. trade tensions
- G2A’s CEO on fraud, money laundering and the future of his online marketplace
- BREW 2004: Day 2 coverage
- EU Commission Accuses Valve And Five Other Companies Of Geo-Blocking
- Leaked EU paper dents May's hopes for bespoke Brexit trade deal
- Spotlight: Turkey's generous refugee policy faces challenges
- [UPDATE] Sympathy for the Devil: Understanding Relationships, Criticism, and Ethics in a Post-GamerGate World Pt. 3
- Civilization 6 Diary, The Mighty Pip Empire: Part 2 Alex Ferguson Arrives
- Putting Donald Trump's manifesto to the test in Democracy 3
- Trump’s policies are hurting the US game industry, say EA and Take-Two
- How Martin McGuinness moved from IRA violence to mainstream politics
- Hatred, free speech and one developer's connections with Poland's far right (correction)
- This Week in Games - November 17, 2012
- Q&A: Behind the new PlayStation Store-front
- Virtual Planes, Virtual Airports And Absolutely No Rogering: Inside The Fascinating World Of VATSIM
- Exclusive: Why MLB decided to develop R.B.I. Baseball 18 itself
J&T Express provides international delivery services for cross-border e-commerce have 501 words, post on vir.com.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.