It has licensed 24 new foreign direct investment (FDI) projects and allowed 19 others to add capital, with the extra investment worth nearly 929 million USD in total, fulfilling 99 percent of the goal.
Vinh Phuc is currently home to 404 valid projects, including 75 DDI projects which have combined registered capital of nearly 19.43 trillion VND. The remainders are FDI projects with total capital of approximately 5.38 billion USD.
As of September 15, 41 percent of the registered DDI and 55 percent of the registered FDI have been disbursed.
The pandemic has caused troubles for many local enterprises in accessing workforce, funding and supply of materials and markets since the beginning of this year. Despite these challenges, the local administration and companies have adopted multiple measures to keep production going and prevent the spread of the virus./.
- FDI textile-garment projects on the rise
- Domestic businesses invest in 34 overseas projects in 4 months
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc attends Mekong-Japan business forum
- Vietnam invests in 34 overseas projects till April
- Industrial production expands 10.9% in seven months
- Breakfast @ Tuoi Tre News – July 19
- Beast from the East causes rise in profits for East of England Co-op
- Everglades: go with the flow
- “Siam Paragon Luxury Property Showcase 2017” at Siam Paragon until November 19
- The Order of the Phoenix: Knoxville circuit marks ten years on the rise
- Travel news: this month (February 2019) in luxury travel
- Big high-tech money targeting Colorado, with over 1 bln USD invested in 2019
- In Recovery – 12 months on from Storm Desmond
- Ford sales surprisingly rise in August; Jeep pushes Fiat Chrysler
- Despite Time honor, Meghan Markle couldn’t escape weekend of really bad headlines
- UK pay growth strong despite economic slowdown fears
- Singapore’s TravelRave returns 15-19 October 2012
- Palin In Comparison: To Maximize Investment, Fox Needs to Change Game For Sarah
- Fox News Sees Profits And Viewership Rise, Cable News Competition Doesn’t
- Travel news: this month (November 2018) in luxury travel
Investment flows into Vinh Phuc rise in nine months despite COVID-19 have 371 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.