Hoi An was placed at the 13th position with total scores of 86.98. The ancient city is a heaven for photography and cuisine lovers. In 1999, the small city was recognised by the UNESCO as a World Cultural Heritage site. It has been honoured by Travel Leisure many times in its list of world top cities in 2019, 10 best cities in Asia in 2018, and 50 best cities to visit in 2019.
This year, Udaipur city of India leads the list, which also includes Mumbai (India), Luang Prabang (Laos), Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka (Japan)), and Seoul (the Republic of Korea).
This year’s World’s Best Awards survey was open for voting January 11 through May 10, 2021, as destinations around the world were gradually lifting COVID-19 restrictions. The cities' rating is based on travellers' assessment on sights and landmarks, culture, cuisine, friendliness, shopping, and overall value./.
- Saudi govt bars GCC citizens from entering holy cities over coronavirus fears
- Finance Secretary launches Baroda Startup Banking in 15 cities
- Hoi An attractive to foreign tourists amid Covid-19 outbreak
- 10 lessons from Asia on how to live with a coronavirus outbreak
- What would a truly disabled-accessible city look like?
- Pope and ceremony: the secret world of Vatican City
- How Asia's official maps promote propaganda
- EM ASIA FX-Virus worries, Lunar New Year break keep most currencies in tight band
- Chinese City Orders Cats, Dogs off the Menu After Coronavirus Outbreak
- Diwali lights world record broken by Indian city with epic display
- Racism in Rotterdam: how a diverse city got infected with Islamophobia
- The Yorkshire Dales family who are designing entire cities in Iraq
- City authorities determined to create safe environment: Party Chief
- How Would New York City Respond to the Coronavirus?
- The 100 most congested cities in Europe and North America
- Unaffordable cities: squatting in Caracas's tower of broken dreams
- Utah Valley looks for home win vs Kansas City
- Enjoy a meal in Hoi An’s famous paddies
- 21 of the world's 30 cities with the worst air pollution are in India
- Hong Kong to host 2022 Gay Games as LGBT acceptance grows in parts of Asia
Hoi An enters top 15 cities in Asia have 384 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 17, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.