Of these, over 53,500 poor and near-poor households with around 210,300 people; people being eligible for receiving monthly social assistance benefits in the localities; employees along with their needy dependents; unemployed workers; residents who are performing social distancing and facing difficulties are in need of prompt financial support.
The third financial support package will not be dedicated to people receiving pension and those getting allowance due to lost work capacity; people participating in social insurance and people receiving salary in August 2021.
By Duong Loan- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Odell Beckham Jr Contract: New Details About $95 Million Extension
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'
- Report: Celtics re-signing Marcus Smart for four years, $52 million
- Potential Trade Deadline Packages for MLB's Top 20 Targets
- Trade Packages and Landing Spots for Kevin Love If LeBron James Leaves Cavs
- Biggest question facing each NBA team for 2018-19: How will Lakers fit around LeBron? What's Celtics' best closing lineup?
- Tata Motors launches new Hexa crossover at Rs 11.99 lakh
- MLB trade deadline: Brad Hand and Jeurys Familia aren't the only relievers worth pursuing
- Cole Hamels traded to Cubs along with cash for package headlined by Eddie Butler
- 2016 BMW M4 Coupe DCT Competition Package
- The Rockies' $100 million bullpen has been part of the problem during their recent slide
- Daniel Robertson isn't the Rays' new Ben Zobrist, but he's a player worth watching
- Paris motor show 2008 blog: every launch reviewed
- Is America's last cheap minivan worth it?
- $7 million men: Here are the signing bonuses for Rangers' top five picks
- Zoomcar To Launch Doorstep Pickup & Drop Facility
- GM Q2 Profits: $1.2 Billion, Down Due To New Pickup Launch Costs
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire Enters The Elite Million Club
- 2018-19 Free Agency Preview: Outfielders
- Potential Trade Packages and Landing Spots for 'Wolves Star Karl-Anthony Towns
HCMC to launch Covid-19 relief package worth US$323 million have 373 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.