Congestion even happened at the Covid-19 checking points as a huge number of traffic participants have to show travel passes, check QR Code on movement declaration via cameras at the checking points.
Notably, hundreds of app-based shippers crowded and long queued to wait for their turns at the Covid-19 testing point in Nguyen Van Luong Street, Ward 7, Go Vap District in this early morning causing long-lasting congestion.
Many people are concerned about the high infection risks of Covid-19. Therefore, many shippers expected that the city health sector will arrange more Covid-19 testing points to avoid the long-awaited situation.
By Chi Thach- Translated by Huyen Huong
- COVID-19 testing requirement causes long queues of delivery workers in Ho Chi Minh City
- These Are All The COVID-19 Tests I Needed To Take On A 3 Week International Trip
- New York to start weekly COVID-19 testing in schools
- HCMC supports foreigners dealing with hardship during Covid-19
- Hanoi residents fill streets celebrating Mid-Autumn Festival amid COVID-19
- DIY Covid-19 test kits go on sale in S'pore, prices range from $10 to $13
- COVID-19 test mandatory in Bihar for passengers arriving from Mumbai, Kerala, Tamil Nadu
- 'Make-in-Vietnam' Covid-19 maps used widely
- Australia reaches 1.5m COVID-19 test milestone, as overseas travellers remain largest source of infections
- Free Covid-19 testing on weekends at 8 regional screening centres, 3 quick test centres: MOH
- Unvaccinated travellers from India without COVID-19 test report to be quarantined in Turkey
- She demanded free Covid-19 testing. Now Katie Porter is taking on child care policy
- Inside University of Illinois' massive COVID-19 testing operation
- Rice University researchers are taking COVID-19 testing to a new level
- How the new COVID-19 finger-prick tests work
- Confusion reigns over Covid self-testing plan for shippers in HCMC
- HCMC releases Covid-19 safety assessment criteria set for businesses
- HCMC sees drops of Covid-19 deaths
- HCM City struggles with testing all shippers for COVID-19, provides more tests to mobile health stations
HCMC streets more crowded, shippers make long queues for Covid-19 testing have 337 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.