Vice secretary of the HCMC Party Committee Nguyen Ho Hai (3rd, R) and Chairwoman of the HCMC Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau (2nd, L) present gifts to volunteers. (Photo: SGGP)
Attending at the event were Vice secretary of the HCMC Party Committee Nguyen Ho Hai, Chairwoman of the HCMC Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front To Thi Bich Chau, Deputy Head of HCMC Commission of Mass Mobilization Nguyen Van Luu, Deputy Head of the HCMC's Committee for Religious Affairs Nguyen Van Luong and office chief of the Catholic Bishops’ Conference of Vietnam, Father Joseph Dao Nguyen Vu.
Speaking at the event, Deputy Director of the field hospital No.16, Dr. Vuong Trong Hieu paid his tribute to religious volunteers who supported the hospital's medical staff and cared for patients with Covid-19 during four weeks.
Deputy Director of the Intensive Care Unit operated by Bach Mai Hospital , Dr. Do Ngoc Son also highly appreciated the spirit of sharing of volunteers.
Vice secretary of the HCMC Party Committee Nguyen Ho Hai hands over certificates of merit to volunteers. (Photo: SGGP)
Volunteer Nguyen Thi Thanh Tan said that she learned many valuable lessons and gained much experience from joining the fight against Covid-19, especially the healthcare workers' struggle to save lives of Covid-19 patients.
Vice Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Phan Kieu Thanh Huong acknowledged outstanding contribution of religious volunteers who accompanied the city's health sector in treating people with confirmed Covid-19. She hoped volunteers to continue participating in charitable activities in the city.
Ms. Huong said that 62 religious volunteers took part in activities supporting the field hospital No.16 and Bach Mai Hospital's Intensive Care Center from August 11- September 11.
Volunteer Nguyen Thi Thanh Tan says that she learns many valuable lessons and gains much experience from joining the fight against Covid-19.
Deputy Head of HCMC Commission of Mass Mobilization Nguyen Van Luu (3rd, L) and Vice Chairwoman of the HCMC Chapter of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Phan Kieu Thanh Huong (2nd, R) offer gifts to volunteers. (Photo: SGGP)
By Dinh Ly – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Trump steps up attacks on FBI over 'spy' claims as he fights back against Mueller investigation
- Delph holds off Republican challenge, 2 others not so lucky
- My Adventures With the Trip Doctors
- lessons from a violent past
- OPINION: IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR NIGERIA?
- 'Thank the Party!' China tries to brainwash Muslims in camps
- Survivors of China's far west political camps detail ordeal
- In the crosshairs of conscience: John Kitzhaber's death penalty reckoning
- Iraqis vote as Abadi seeks to fend off Iran-backed rivals
- 7 Most Interesting Africa’s Female Politicians
- Malay-Muslim community must tackle 3 ‘elements’ to ensure continued progress, says Masagos Zulkifli
- China reportedly holding thousands of Muslims in internment camps
- China’s far west political camps survivors detail ordeal
- Churches are putting faith in these old vans that could kill
- Powerful Advocates for the Homeless, San Diego Metro Magazine
- This candidate for governor wants to be middle finger to Donald Trump
- Midterms 2018: Trump refuses to put party before himself in scripted speech, 'I don't know who the hell wrote that line'
- Kuwait affirms commitment to minorities’ protection worldwide
- 50 years ago, Cesar Chavez and Robert F. Kennedy shared a vision of economic justice
- Celebrating The National Day Of Prayer
HCMC praises religious volunteers’ contribution to fighting against pandemic have 543 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 15, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.