Sovico Group, HDBank and Vietjet Air offered the support to join hands with the city in implementing a fast testing campaign on all residents to define "green zones" (COVID-19-free zones).
At a ceremony to receive the donation on September 23, Standing Vice President of the city Vietnam Fatherland Front Committee Nguyen Thanh Trung highly valued the social responsibility of the firms. He pledged that the city will distribute the medical supplies promptly, contributing to quickly pushing back the pandemic and resuming normal situation in the city.
Since July 1, the city’s committee for raising, receiving and distributing fund for COVID-19 prevention and control has received over 2.1 trillion VND (92.47 million USD) in cash, essential goods, medical supplies and medicine from 179 individuals, businesses and organizations inside and outside the country.
The committee has so far distributed over 825 billion VND in cash and more than 322 billion VND worth of goods to COVID-19 prevention and control activities in the city.
- HCM City to reduce dependence on private investors for transport infrastructure
- Oak Brook company buys Learning House for $200 million
- Number of farm households in HCM City decreases: GSO
- Credit programme helps promote HCM City’s economic growth
- First digital-platform CSR launched in HCM City
- Winners named in HCM City Tour Guide contest
- HCM City needs new housing policy for low-, mid-income households
- HCM City revives Binh Quoi
- Vietbuild Home expo begins in HCM City
- HCM City, US seek to boost ties in human resources development
- HCM City solicits investment in transport infrastructure
- International coffee exhibition opens in HCM City
- Foreign investors pump 6 billion USD into HCM City via M&A
- Zur Rose proposes 200 million Swiss francs capital hike to finance medpex deal
- Mondelez invests $200 million in Czech biscuit plant
- Voyager Air shelves $200 million London IPO
- Altice USA Buys Streaming-Video Network Cheddar for $200 Million
- Nearly $5 billion in FDI poured into HCM City
- Massive cryptocurrency fraud investigated in HCM City
- HCM City implements new policies to attract talented staff
HCM City receives over 200 million VND from businesses for COVID-19 fight have 308 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 25, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.