HCM City (VNA) – Ho Chi Minh City will continue to apply social distancing measures in a strict and effective manner in particular areas from September 16 to 30 with adjustments to suit specific districts and wards, said Vice Chairman of the municipal People's Committee Le Hoa Binh at a press briefing on September 15.
Binh said that on September 15, the committee issued a document on pandemic prevention and control measures from September 16-30, which clarifies that in areas where COVID-19 is put under good control, including District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio districts as well as export processing zones and industrial parks in the High-Tech Park in Thu Duc city, locals are allowed to go out to buy food once per week.
Meanwhile, COVID-19 "green card" with QR codes will be piloted in areas where the pandemic is basically controlled.
Under the document, shippers are allowed to operate in districts and Thu Duc city from 6am to 9pm each day if they follow pandemic prevention and control measures, the same as companies and business households in specific sectors, including postal and telecommunications services, learning equipment, take-way catering services and food supply. Staff of the companies must stay in only one district.
At the same time, construction and transport projects will continue to be implemented under safety conditions promulgated by the city People's Committee. Localities across the city can propose the resuming of construction of specific projects in accordance with the local pandemic situation.
The People's Committees of District 7, Cu Chi and Can Gio districts were asked to re-open under their roadmaps, while other localities were requested to propose plans to re-open a number of activities when safety regulations are met./.
- HCM City draws up specific policies for large firms
- HCM City expected to allow 9th, 12th graders back to school on Monday
- HCM City sets up centre regulating medical staff supply if COVID-19 spreads
- HCM City authorities raise Covid-19 concerns over school reopening
- HCM City, Hanoi redirect flights from South Korea to Van Don and Can Tho airports
- Vietnam well controls coronavirus epidemic, all 16 confirmed cases recovered
- Hubei vows to continue control effort
- City authorities determined to create safe environment: Party Chief
- Xinhua Headlines: China adopts differentiated measures to resume production
- What is a pandemic?
- Việt Nam well controls coronavirus epidemic, all 16 confirmed cases recovered
- World Health Organization STILL refuses to say coronavirus crisis is at pandemic levels - despite 'deeply concerning' spread of cases to Iran, Italy and South Korea
- Coronavirus: Germany's contingency plans for tackling a possible pandemic
- Texas loosens gun laws just hours after another mass shooting left seven people dead
- Coronavirus could strike every country on the planet as it teeters on the edge of a pandemic, warns World Health Organisation after an explosion of nearly 1,000 infections in Europe in a week
- China’s aggressive measures have slowed coronavirus. They may not work in other countries
- Deadly coronavirus may have originated in a bat cave 16 YEARS AGO: Scientists say latest disease is a 96% match to a strain discovered in 2004 Chinese study
- Get ready now for probable coronavirus pandemic in U.S., federal officials warn
- Việt Nam in control of COVID-19: experts
- Former CDC director: A coronavirus pandemic is inevitable. What now?
HCM City loosens pandemic control measures in specific areas from September 16 have 534 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.